stupid neon drivers

SpeedDemon

vid isn't loading, but if its the vid of the guy at a drag strip trying to do a burnout and just roasting his clutch i've seen it before.

srt4 drivers around here are suuuuuch douche bags. i seriously had one pull up next to me, in my bone stock civc, tiny ass little white guy, me and my friend (who's as big as me and has been fighting for 10+years) and revs his engine and does the head bob "whats up thing". its like he was looking at us and saying "can't you see how massive my penis is?" then proceeds to frack around with the guy in the lifted truck in front of us. too bad the truck didn't just run his scrawny ass over

vid isn't loading, but if its the vid of the guy at a drag strip trying to do a burnout and just roasting his clutch i've seen it before.

srt4 drivers around here are suuuuuch douche bags. i seriously had one pull up next to me, in my bone stock civc, tiny ass little white guy, me and my friend (who's as big as me and has been fighting for 10+years) and revs his engine and does the head bob "whats up thing". its like he was looking at us and saying "can't you see how massive my penis is?" then proceeds to frack around with the guy in the lifted truck in front of us. too bad the truck didn't just run his scrawny ass over

ohhhhh nooooo. its way better than him roasting his clutch.

you'll want to see this

its pretty much a white cracker in an auto neon with two different kinds of wheels. a trashbag for drivers window...he tries to burn out and redlines it for a goood bit and the wheels dont spin at all lol...all the sudden...BOOM THE HOOD RAISES UP AND SHRAPNEL HEAVEN! ROFL!

haha that is epic

Archived