Project RSeX

Well I finally found her...but will refuse to drive her in the winter lol..but yea besides that here she is in her glory, I apologize for the pics they are with my phone, i will take pics with my camera eventually...

380870462.jpg

380870508.jpg

380870469.jpg

380870464.jpg

380871082.jpg

380870356.jpg

380870353.jpg

380870491.jpg

380870496.jpg

Thats the gheyest POS I have ever seen! >_<

Now whats your address and does it have an alarm?? :-

LoL Thanks Seb,

Right now I have to do a little reading up on the K-Series builds and see what I can do as far as N/A, eventually down the road turbo...

As of right now, im buying a CF hood, HIDs, and a AEM V2 intake, comptech header, debating on exhaust...the stock exhaust for now is pretty decent. I have to get some tires on the other set of wheels (The guy that owned it before me had two sets, and never put new tires on the Aspec wheels.

sounds like she is gonna be a lil beast then! :D .

U sold the NSX? (just asking cos it ain't in your car list any more!)

That was a while ago. Believe it had something to do with helping out his bro in a time of need.

sounds like she is gonna be a lil beast then! :D.

U sold the NSX? (just asking cos it ain't in your car list any more!)

Yea man I had to help my brother pay some bills because his creditors really f-ed him over...he needed the cash right away, plus i bought my mom a 2009 civic ex, because she was sick of her Hyundai Sonata (it was an impluse buy) and she was really not diggin it. I will eventually get another NSX but in time, I really hope they eventually give the NSX an big update.

Thanks guys....im hoping to get more pics up for you guys to see :)

Yea man I had to help my brother pay some bills because his creditors really f-ed him over...he needed the cash right away, plus i bought my mom a 2009 civic ex, because she was sick of her Hyundai Sonata (it was an impluse buy) and she was really not diggin it. I will eventually get another NSX but in time, I really hope they eventually give the NSX an big update.

Thanks guys....im hoping to get more pics up for you guys to see :)

i heard future nsx's will actually get a downgrade in power and look like piss in a bucket. sorta like a family saloon

did you sell half of your NSX to get it?

LoL no, I ended up selling it for more than I bought it so its usually rare to get transactions like that....but with all the money invested It was a fair sale

Congraaaaatssss :) You've been looking for one for a long time now :D enjoy it! yay!

woohooo!

Thanks Lina-Bean, it has been awhile....this really was an impluse buy because I went to return stuff on new years and drove past the dealership and this caught my eye immediately....apparently some old guy guy traded it in for a suburu outback lol...so yeah i got suuuuuper lucky

i heard future nsx's will actually get a downgrade in power and look like piss in a bucket. sorta like a family saloon

I highly doubt that is going to happen, from what i've been told from the nsx prime forums and the reps I deal with for Acura, we would be lucky to see a new NSX by end of the year or beginning of new year 2011, since the s2000 is discontinued honda wants to focus on the power train for the next NSX because of the fact Honda doesnt have a super car anymore....also there are rumors of the first AWD & Turbocharged NSX...but I dont know how true that is considering Honda isnt known for AWD setups

Thanks guys...

So I wanted to know where the hell the lip kit was for the car when I picked it up....long story short they ended up getting it back from the Honda Dealership they were trying to sell it to re-coop cost from the sale....btw I got a good deal on this car ^_^ (Bought it at a Suburu Dealer) and they gave it back to me, who would ever take off a lip kit that was on the car when I test drove it and sell it to another dealership.....stupid as hell...anyway im going to leave it off till summer or so....its actually alot more work to put it back on than I thought.

• 2 weeks later...

id love to see it like the RSX that was built at the shop i go to.. boosted and built K24/K20, when it crosses over into vtec it adds 130hp... friggin siiiick

oh and the shop is where the legendary 634hp del sol with S2K taillights resides.. they said it was pushing 900+fwhp before it went boom.. ill have to take some peekaturez for HF :) sorry to ramble, lol

Archived