happy birthday SSR

lceah

GO TO HELL!

Wait...

Worked until about 2 hours ago. Doing some fam stuff now, then back to work. I have a backlog like crazy and am trying to cut it down as much as possible before Christmas.

haha , looks good man. i wish i could afford a PPG 1-4 but , i aint rich , lol. i was thinking of cryo-ing my stock tranny internals. not very pricey and from what i read , seems to work , lol.

Don't buy into the cryo thread you saw on K20A.org. Stock K gears are cast, which is why they suck so bad. I've done every kind of treating on the stock K gears and they still break and wear easily with power and RPM, REM, WPC, Cryo, and hand polished/deburred. MFactory will be releasing a 1-4 and 1-6 dog gear set shortly. They aren't the PRO dog gears, but are rated to 500whp. They're designed for NA, but you can change the FD to suit them for street/strip, and use stock 5/6 if you only want the 1-4 set. 3k for the 1-4. PRO dog set should be about 4,500 for the 1-4 and FD when it is released.

Nope. Better ratios, tooth profile, material, and dog engagement for the racers. We already have a synchro gear set out. Its for road racing, but it would work for drag with a FD change.

Archived