Snowboarding/Skiing Thread

wannaBstuntin

January 22nd weekend!

We'll come up there by Friday evening/night and hang out and then go skiing/snowboarding Saturday with you and then drive back. For now, 2 people for sure...I'll find out if anyone else wants to come up...

Yay? :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay!

I don't know when we'll drive back...we'll see :)

So where do we meet you? What's the hotel address close to the ski place? Or do we meet somewhere else?

I need address to use gps :D

So you're gonna join on Friday night? It'll be awesome to see you...I've missed you! :)

i hate how broke i am, doesnt look like im going to get out at all this winter :(

sucks...sell stuff you don't need?

So the mountain Ryan told me is an hour from Boston, so it's about 10 hours of drive for us...

I asked Ryan if he would pick somewhere closer to where he lives so that we only drive 4.5 hours...

Anyone else up for this? :)

Looks like we might have to change plans...sorry...I just sold the sol (made some cash :D) and I'm looking for another car, so I gotta find a car first...

I don't like delaying these trips so much but I have to...sorry, Ryan...

I'll update on here :D

dont need no stinkin cash to go riding. When i was even more broke than i am now (yes there was a time when i had NO money) me and a group of friends would go up to mt hood, and HIKE up the runs at 4 in the morning, then head on down ;) Usualy we would be piss faced by the time we got to the top, many a bottle of jack was drunk on the mountain in those days.

Archived