This sol too!

nobody

seriously whats the deal with the camber? everyone's is effed

nothing wrong with a little camber :happy:

A little bit of negative camber does look pretty sick IMO, as I'm sure most would agree...

agreed!!

i have -3.7 in the front and -2.0 in the rear :devil:

sh!ts SEXY!

my tires are fine and i have negative 3.7 degrees in front and i drove on my yokohamas from TN to DC and back, then around TN alot, then from TN to CA.. and i dont have much camber wear :p

camber isnt what eats your tires, its toe that kills your tires

my tires are fine and i have negative 3.7 degrees in front and i drove on my yokohamas from TN to DC and back, then around TN alot, then from TN to CA.. and i dont have much camber wear :p

camber isnt what eats your tires, its toe that kills your tires

so camber doesent eat threw tires like tow does? i thought it did my bads . either way im not fawnd of the cambered look anyways

yeah, negative camber just wears on the inside of the tire more and positive camber wears on the outside of the tire more..

i LOVE how camber looks on a car, makes it look aggressive IMO.. but too much camber can mess with the performance of a car, you loose alot of stopping power.. i think my camber is just right because my car stops with a quickness and i only have front discs :p

all in all very nice car im gonna run the same lip on my car.....as for the camber a little negative camber is very nice but it like many other things is great in moderation....the wheels are ok kinda looks like the motegi ff7 it may be not sure.....i originally had looked at those but went with the motegi sx5 instead....five spoke ftw

oh geez.. im changing my lip >_<

first a mexican gets a blue del sol and copies my car to the point but paints his blades white.. and now im seeing more and more sols with the same lip as me..

i had only a couple degrees neg camber on my rear tires and like seb, the insides had no tread, and the outsides looked fresh, and i had only had the tires for a year. with new tires and an alignment the car feels completely different. when the car would start to give out on a corner all 4 tires would wants to let go and the car would just push sideways and get twitchy in the back. now the front deff. plows more but i have more overall grip.

that sol probably rides like complete sh!t

a LITTLE negative camber is no problem.. if it gets too bad it DOES wear the tires (but like stated before not AS BAD as tow) but it can seriously effect how the car handles and drives

seeing a car like that makes me think the owner is lazy/cheap and doesnt want to prevent problems with their car lol

a LITTLE negative camber is no problem.. if it gets too bad it DOES wear the tires (but like stated before not AS BAD as tow) but it can seriously effect how the car handles and drives

seeing a car like that makes me think the owner is lazy/cheap and doesnt want to prevent problems with their car lol

ouch lol maybe he is huh ^-^ car looks nice though hehe

You make me all tingly inside

Archived