Look what showed up in my driveway at 2 am!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was a good booty called, he put out a lot.

I have my Audi out here, sol is back home hibernating in vermont. He left this morning and probably should be in Cali pretty soon. We didnt really get to chill much which sucks but it was cool to meet.

The first shot is sick, and as you can see there isnt much of a slope to my driveway, and his front lip just barely made it over backing down. Do work kid, MOAR LOW!

yup snow coming on saturday.. Del sol is under car cover hibernating from the snow.

brian man u be put some miles on your sol dis year dawG!

brian? whats up with your lip anyways? screws on the outside that the retro style?

I'm kiddin you beotch.

Just talked to him and he's at a tuning shop right now. Just the motor is making 164 fwhp tuned with hondata s100

only 164? doesnt the c1 put out 170+ stock?

we are expecting snow on saturday.

we got sleet in southern ohio today :(

Preston, they sell an aluminum bracket that does an off set mount in your grill for $20-30 any holes needing drilled are in the backside and not visible

Preston, they sell an aluminum bracket that does an off set mount in your grill for $20-30 any holes needing drilled are in the backside and not visible

yah but i dont want that for a stupied tag lol.. i think my bumper looks better without plus jdm plate with a UK front bumper mix matchn lol

lol @ this thread!

like i said before though i really appreciate it colter!! ur roommate made me rofl wakin up in the middle of the night and just standing there staring at me LOL!

only 164? doesnt the c1 put out 170+ stock?

we got sleet in southern ohio today :(

gsr comes stock with 175 @ crank 135/140 @ wheels

i dont have turbo anymore, couldnt get everything done in time so took it all off. so all i have is I/H/E cat delete and cam gears and it has 164.7fwhp and 205 @ crank, im impressed it made so much with so few boltons :happy:

Archived