Look what showed up in my driveway at 2 am!

My truck is torquey..has power..

But..it's a truck. Big, and heavy. Above engine in a 3300 pound GMC however..with gobs more torque and ho'powa n Gearz in da rearz..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ACTUALLY the d16zc DOES have about that at the crank

so go talk more crap about your bad ass 160 hp car :thumbsup:

hahahah

some people cant take a joke

nope obviously you cant.. :rolleyes:

i agree with thomas, i pushded the rage button :happy:

and for 160hp at the wheels in my car, it has suprised ALOT of people, so im sorry sarah that you continually hate on my car.. but its okay.. just try not to be miss speed racer and run into another ditch :thumbsup:

They DO make a non-rtv gasket type sealant for valve covers and things of that sort. I had to use it on an old 351 in my stepdads truck. Can't remember the brand though.

ANNNNNNNYYYYYYWHO.

SOME people need to put up privacy fences around their yard.. Keeps the riffraff out.

i find anyone who thinks their 100 something hp car is fast is amusing.. i do not claim my car to be fast

never said i was fast, i said quick.. its okay though.. continue to hate, i give you permission.. it makes me laugh at how hard you try to make me mad :happy:

never said i was fast, i said quick.. its okay though.. continue to hate, i give you permission.. it makes me laugh at how hard you try to make me mad :happy:

i laugh at the fact you love the word 'hater' and think i really care about making you mad hahahahah you at are at the end of many peoples jokes on HF

i was speaking in general

dd0d5e59.gif

Archived