H22 to Del Sol

Bendrums87

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, but definitely not new to Honda... I am looking for some help though... I have heard that there are issues with swapping an H22 into a Del Sol. Like some people say they lose air conditioning and or power steering? Anyone have any of these issues? I've tried searching on different forums and such and did not really find the answer I was looking for.

Thanks for the input... confirms what i've heard then primarily.. what about a Type-r motor??? same issues anyone?? I know obviously the H22 is considerably larger than the B16 but if I can find a happy medium then I'll settle with that.. if it was some things I'd have to sacrifice cosmetically like banging up the firewall then I wouldn't mind, but I can't really loose A/C in the south... make for some hot rides home on some days...

ok thanks for the info... I just bought a '93 Del Sol and it's just the body so i'm pretty much free to throw in WHATEVER I want. I've swapped motors before, but stock to stock, not from one car to the other like B18 to a B16 body.

Pretty muck B-16 to B-18 is same. Did you mean from D16 to B18?

Archived