STi_lin

Rick B.

I just want you to know, Rick, I really hate you....

And what that translates to is; your car is f-ing awesome and I want one so bad, so please stop tormenting me.

:(

Get new rear lights. Those ones just fail so badly. Why they stuck those ones on standard is beyond me, they just look like those cheap ones people get off ebay.

The rest is sweet though. Like I prefer scoobies with a tail on em, but it's still a sick car, no denying it.

I bet your chuffed to bits!

c**t :p

the led taillights? i think they look pretty good when they are smoked.

sweeet car!! :D What are you doing with the old one?

i havent decided what im going to do with the old one. i have to fix it first. then i might sell it. who knows. I still owe about 7k on it.

its a fun car, if i sell it, ill try to keep it on the boards since i dont want just anyone having it.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice man. Very nice. I'm still contemplating whether I should go for the 2010 STi or the 2009 Legacy GT Spec B. They're both in the similar price range.....but man, I love how the Spec B looks but the new STi is growing on me and so is the Evo X GSR. Can't decide. Great color choice btw.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice man. Very nice. I'm still contemplating whether I should go for the 2010 STi or the 2009 Legacy GT Spec B. They're both in the similar price range.....but man, I love how the Spec B looks but the new STi is growing on me and so is the Evo X GSR. Can't decide. Great color choice btw.

you sir....have good taste :thumbsup:

Archived