Any Gals Who Want to Post Noods?

Delsol

^ya I don't care about dates either...but his girl does, so I say do something that's special in a way that shows you pay attention to her and know what she likes and you do that for her :) The little things that you remember about her might count big time in this case :) GL :)

you dodge guys crack me up lol

SRT

S:Slippery

R:Rough

T:Thorough

4:chan lol

LOL 4chan rocks!

I'm not going to lie, "RAMEN" noodles can go down hard if you know how to make it and buy the right brand. Ramen is a brand, made for the white man. If you go to asian markets and get the MAMA brand, that sh*t can taste really good if you hook it up right.

This isn't my photo but my noodle looks something like that but with MAMA brand. I also put in egg and shrimp. I like mines with a lot of lemon/lime juice, basil, and lots of sriracha. all you asian folks know what im talking about!

2734326452_5ee2abc52d.jpg

I'm not going to lie, "RAMEN" noodles can go down hard if you know how to make it and buy the right brand. Ramen is a brand, made for the white man. If you go to asian markets and get the MAMA brand, that sh*t can taste really good if you hook it up right.

This isn't my photo but my noodle looks something like that but with MAMA brand. I also put in egg and shrimp. I like mines with a lot of lemon/lime juice, basil, and lots of sriracha. all you asian folks know what im talking about!

thanks TL. after seeing that pic, now I really do feel the need to barf. It reminds me of worms.

Archived