Any Gals Who Want to Post Noods?

Delsol

Joking, I just wanna kno if they can help me fix my relationship. My women wont talk to me cause i messed up by forgetting are 1 year annervisry, i just been so busy didnt realize it was august till this morning..:/

genius, i should have thought of this.

time, let her be pissed for awhile, still try and talk to her so she knows you know you messed up and still care, but know that she will talk to you when shes ready.

dump her, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

be a whore like me, life is better that way.

people always say they dont want to be alone, and all that crap.

i havent been alone a single night since i hit puberty!

seriously though, if you really care about her. do something that shows you appreciate her for who she is. bring her like a box of chocolates or flowers, apologize and then take her somewhere. dont tell her where, just ask her to go with you and to trust you. then surprise her with a nice restaurant with candles and the whole shebang.

then tell her that you really didnt forget your anniversary and that it was hard getting reservations to the restaurant until that day and you didnt tell her because you thought that the suspense would build up and the surprise would be that much more special.

she will apologize to you for being mad, and then youll have the best makeup sex of your life.:thumbsup:

im a bad person

dump her, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

be a whore like me, life is better that way.

people always say they dont want to be alone, and all that crap.

i havent been alone a single night since i hit puberty!

seriously though, if you really care about her. do something that shows you appreciate her for who she is. bring her like a box of chocolates or flowers, apologize and then take her somewhere. dont tell her where, just ask her to go with you and to trust you. then surprise her with a nice restaurant with candles and the whole shebang.

then tell her that you really didnt forget your anniversary and that it was hard getting reservations to the restaurant until that day and you didnt tell her because you thought that the suspense would build up and the surprise would be that much more special.

she will apologize to you for being mad, and then youll have the best makeup sex of your life.:thumbsup:

im a bad person

you are a bad bad person

so am i, wanna take over hell together

chocolates and flowers? wow thats original.

do something special thats unique to her and your relationship. that way she knows you care and sees that you actually put effort into it

do something BIG. like you usually wouldnt do, like give her flowers in a public place, take her on a romantic date. massages, foot rub, talk sweet to her and apologize over and over agian.

just say your sorry, but be honest and admit youre likely to forget again. you suck at remembering what you had for dinner let alone a date that happened a year ago. youd far have her remind you a week in advance. seems less romantic but at least youll remember and are less likely to hurt her feelings in the future, which is what you dont want to do.. at this point be poetic saying lovey flowery sh!t like seeing her hurt makes you feel even more miserable than forgetting a date... center of the universe and all that rot.

Joking, I just wanna kno if they can help me fix my relationship. My women wont talk to me cause i messed up by forgetting are 1 year annervisry, i just been so busy didnt realize it was august till this morning..:/

I have a better idea...

Are you married to this girl?

If that answer is no then a 1 year anniversary is pointless. Don't acknowledge the date. Ignore her completely until she calls you back. You must train her correctly on this point or you will be sucked into celebrating the most absofukinglutely ridiculous dates you can imagine. Set the precedent now while the mold is still soft or you will just further screw yourself in the future.

If you are married to this girl then you are in deep sh!t and I don't think anyones wallet is deep enough to repair this situation anytime soon.

Since you forgot a big day, according to her, you have to step your game up and put out more money to make it up. I suggest a nice fancy dinner where you both dress up. pick her up with a dozen red roses. You dont necessarily have to go out to dinner. if you have your own place, she has her own place, or you guys live together then you can make dinner.

if she still isn't impressed, do what the japanese men do - dropkick

jumpkickabitch.gif

Since you forgot a big day, according to her, you have to step your game up and put out more money to make it up. I suggest a nice fancy dinner where you both dress up. pick her up with a dozen red roses. You dont necessarily have to go out to dinner. if you have your own place, she has her own place, or you guys live together then you can make dinner.

if she still isn't impressed, do what the japanese men do - dropkick

jumpkickabitch.gif

YES! i forgot that! FUKIN COOK FOR HER!!!

I have a better idea...

Are you married to this girl?

If that answer is no then a 1 year anniversary is pointless. Don't acknowledge the date. Ignore her completely until she calls you back. You must train her correctly on this point or you will be sucked into celebrating the most absofukinglutely ridiculous dates you can imagine. Set the precedent now while the mold is still soft or you will just further screw yourself in the future.

If you are married to this girl then you are in deep sh!t and I don't think anyones wallet is deep enough to repair this situation anytime soon.

that's so not true! I don't know a single girl who's interested in celebrating the stupid little dates like monthly anniversaries etc. they only care about valentines day, birthdays, christmas & yearly anniversaries. The only ones who do are the ditzy air headed girls who don't have anything better to do with their time.

i hear women like ramen

*runs off to barf*

Archived