New Guy

Tko

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

basically its like this

technically there is a war.. but doesn't mean its a bad war zone that is actually hard on the people over there.. brian said they lost 30 people in 15 months.. more then that die in the US from car accidents in 2 weeks and this isn't a war zone

i know quite a few people who have came back at different times since the war started and the ones who have been coming back recently have been calling it a joke.. example: friends bf says its bs being in the army over there (hes over there RIGHT NOW) because all he does is play basketball and get on facebook

thats vs when chris was over there and like 60% of the people he was with died in a few months.. they didnt have a/c or wifi or anything.. they didnt have it nearly as easy as they do over there now

and lina as for the as long as people are dieing the was is going on.. we have bases all over the world and people are still dieing all over the world.. doesnt mean those wars are still going on.. and even when the war is officially over you'll still get contracts because there is always fear of another war.. just because we are not in one doesnt mean they are going to stop development

and justin.. you need quit being a dork.. he has been in the states for a while.. which means he was over there when 30 people A DAY or more were dieing.. just because you guys think brian is a hero for doing patrols doesnt mean you know wtf is going on.. you guys also dont know what exactly chris did over there.. his group were the first people in fallujiah when it was surrounded.. and you are going to say he doesnt know what it was like over there??? he signed up before september 11th because he wanted to do something for his country and ended up getting sent over there on extremely short notice.. hes done more with his life then a lot of people i know.. and you guys really need to respect other people and their views when they have seen a hell out a lot more then you.. you can not possibly act like you know wtf is going on because ONE guy on here is in the army and says he went threw like 2 fire fights and took some pictures of a gunner.. he was on HF like all the time.. you guys are so stupid and naive about some things

i feel that if i were being intentionally shot at by someone that didnt want me in their country or hood, then its a war. they damn sure believe it is, so i will to.

and yes if i were to go to compton and get my ass shot at.. well its war. and damned be he who shoots at me. cuz its on.

im also not saying its as bad as it was, but there are still insurgents, they still want us dead. we may not call it a "war" but do you really think it would take much fuel to escalate it back to what it was, or worse? there is still fighting, every damned day, just cuz i dont see it, doesnt mean its not happening, and i will still support those that have to deal with it cuz "its their job"

ps. my uncle has been there since the start, and is still there. hes retired from the Air Force, but is now a "consultant"

^so true! This new guy comes in and starts calling people "stupid ignorant moron" and "too dumb"...like he knows everything! Know-it-alls don't know jack!

and lina as for the as long as people are dieing the was is going on.. we have bases all over the world and people are still dieing all over the world.. doesnt mean those wars are still going on.. and even when the war is officially over you'll still get contracts because there is always fear of another war.. just because we are not in one doesnt mean they are going to stop development

I was talking about what we need right now! I know what's for now and what's for future and what's for anything! I live in it!

i feel that if i were being intentionally shot at by someone that didnt want me in their country or hood, then its a war. they damn sure believe it is, so i will to.

exactly lol

A year or so of when I was a kid, there was war going on and some nights bombs would be dropped blocks away and we would go hide in bomb shelters, but at the same time, we would go on awesome vacations to the beach and have lots of fun. People playing basketball doesn't change the fact that it's still going on!

I know more then most I worked with the CPA.

I hate most all military personal. The problem with the military is stupidity. Look at recruiting. Recruiters seek out those who fail in life. Who are too dumb to go to college who have no future. The officer corps is made up of alot of college grads with worthless degrees who couldn't get a decent job in the real world. Ive meet some who will tell you this! I joined because I wanted to go to foreign lands and kill people, I thought the US military was combat capable. Its not! When people stay in the military because they cant do anything else or its only X more years until they retire they are not doing it for the right reason. Most act as if they are owed something. I dont I dont want anything I dont go around wearing a T shirt a Hat driving a car with a sticker on it saying look at me! I am humble. You all can listen to some f*g who stayed on base his entire deployment or listen to somebody who was off base and in the crap. I dont care.

wannaBstuntin

I bet your too much of a chicken to say that to me in person. I dont like people who talk crap to my girl. Arnt you the butthead who "races" ambulances? You are the lowest of the low.

And I've actually met Sarah before you did. I think she's a great person, but honestly, since she's been with you she's turned into a total bitch.

I've turned into a total bitch because I'm not kissing brians ass and not jumping on the JDM or bseries wagon?? sorry i can think for myself

lately this forum is just a bunch of bs anyway.. all you've been doing ryan is posting whore responses that have no meaning or help in them at all.. like in the rant thread you've just been posting bs pictures about no whining

all lina has been doing is causing crap.. acting like shes up brians ass like she slept with him at the meet behind jons back or something

and as far as the rob comment.. he tried helping people on here and he wasnt scared to call brian a moron for racing ambulances.. you guys think brian is amazing because he is in iraq.. going to iraq is honrable but not when you act like its something it isnt.. if brian really did do something over there cool but most of the people i know that are over there dont do much.. brian and chris have actually been acting better then everyone else on here because him and chris agreed to disagree and havent said anything else to eachother

and no i am not acting like ive seen action and i will not because i will not join the military.but guess what you havent either. you guys are going on the word of brian and so far ive seen so many things that seem like bs from him i can't believe him.. i do believe chris because when he is talking to other people who do know whats going on not one of them has ever said it was bs.. actually everyone that has met him loves him.. i also believe him because he is a great person.. he went from the war to being a firefighter and working at ems.. yah hes a horrible person.. he wants to help people and get paid next to nothing for it.. yah really bad person?

and if you havent noticed it hasnt been brian giving him crap in the thread.. they said a couple things to eachother and that was it.. now its everyone else so you cant say he cant get along with brian.. if justin hadnt started saying crap about things he doesnt know about this thread never would have went this way.. it wasnt brian OR chris.. it was everyone else

killing people wasnt his goal in life either.. seem to be more of brians... i do recall brian making a comment about he killed someone and didnt care or didnt feel anything.. chris has never said anything like that.. all hes said is he doesnt like what they did and that he doesnt act special because they killed people.. he's not putting anyone down but he doesnt appreciate when people bs to make themselves look better ecspecially if it is dealing with something serious.. neither do I

oh and this is nothing against brian.. yah i don't believe everything he has said in the past with the evo stories and war stuff but thats me.. but so far hes been acting a lot more mature then most of you.. even when i said why the hell is he in the top three when there are a lot more fixed up cars he was cool about it cause he knew it wasn't an attack on him and i was just saying w t f.. and he knows i don't like the whole jdm thing cause i don't think red stitching comes on every japan domestic vehicle and hes cool and takes the jokes pretty okay most of the time

oh and ryan.. i do believe chris was looking forward to meeting you two in december because i DID say you and rick were cool as hell but idk about that now.. so i guess you can take sumter off your list.. chris is amazing and helps me everytime he can.. now if you wanted to talk about my ex you hated go ahead.. but you have this one all wrong

sigh. more about the 350z, less about the old news. all i care about here is the car. Chris, ever ride in an RX-8? i'm torn between the two and need someone to give me a good comparison.

sigh. more about the 350z, less about the old news. all i care about here is the car. Chris, ever ride in an RX-8? i'm torn between the two and need someone to give me a good comparison.

The Rx8 and Z are very different cars. I've driven one and have gotten a rotary rebuild certification from Mazda. Over the years Ive worked on several Rx7's.

Funny story

Years ago I was asked to "watch" a friends car. It was an older Rx7 FB gen don't remember the year. Anyways while my buddy and I drove around we noticed a buzzer would ring in the car every once in a while. We weren't driving the car hard or fast and couldn't figure out why this buzzer would go off. It finally dawned on us that when we would approach redline the car would alarm to let us know to change gear. It turns out the rotary makes so little torque and would rev so freely that it needed this alarm to let the driver know to shift.

So

If you like torque then no you wont like an Rx8

But Im not going to sit here and tell you over and over that the Z is the better car for you. I'm going to be as un baised as I can.

The Z hands down is the right car for me I've owned two Z cars now and hopefully a few more by the time its all over.

The Rx8 Will be cheaper to insure as it is a four door four seater. The Z is a two seat two door coupe.

You cannot fit a childs seat in the Z however in the Rx8 you can fit one in the back seat, if you plan to have one car and kids thats that.

The Z has history and classic inspired looks. (both of my Z cars were made in the same factory in Japan alogn with my Friends ZX)

You can see the Evolution of the body and the motor. L24 L28et Vg30dett all 6 cylinders from strait to V. The Rx8 has a rotary like the Rx7 but thats all that links them. If that kinda thing is important to you.

You have to look at what the car is used for and if you are going to tune it. If so what are you going to do with it and what will help you reach those goals. Whats a better building platform and who has the better aftermarket.

Look at the way you drive. The Z has a broad powerband Rx8 you will need to stay in the high rpm range to have any sort of power.

They both handle well but the Z sits you further back near your rear diff you can really feel it slide out. BTW my Z came with a VSLD I am unsure if the Rx8 has an LSD rear Id hope so but Idk.

Look at what options you want leather 6 disc ect figure out which models had them and which didnt. Then how much they run and how easy they are to find.

Sound the Z has an almost Exotic disticntive sound. The Rx8 sounds like a Hoover vac on low carpet setting. To some this isnt importantm, some like it.

Rx8 has rotars all over it shift knob is shaped like one holes in the head rest that thing in the bumper. Z has badges with Z logos (those make me happy and I have a few nismo ones too :) )

Rotary motors havent always been the best on maintance vq motors are strong. Look at your repair costs.

Go out and drive both

Personally

The rx8 has to little grunt for me makes an annoying sound, looks hidious I just coulndt drive one around in my thritys without feeling like a dork (and I do mean dork like whale penis) It lacks a personality when it you toss it around in a corner and dosnt make me grin like a five year old.

Its your driveway tho and if the Rx8 can do that for you great.

The Z makes me happy Ill drive them till I wear diapers.

no i have not. ive dunked fries in chocolate frostys

have you ever had applesauce toast? its yummy

everyone has done fries in ice cream... idk about the applesauce toast though.. sounds like something seb would make lol

hmm. TBH i'm not looking to tune or anything like that, just a bad ass daily driver that's nice on the eyes and still comes with some fun factor. No doubt I love my car, but this is more for future planning. Maybe by mid 2010 i'd like to have something newer than a 2001 in my drive way. The one thing that does steer me away from the 350 is the fact it's a roadster... I'm big on having a back seat and like to bring friends along with me for the ride. I, personally, think the rx-8 looks gorgeous when it's in the right color. Most things are leaning towards rx-8 for me :\. Let's see what the market brings me to in the next year or so.

other makers i'm looking at are audi and BMW... I've actually seen an 02ish bmw m3 for 19k.... it was amazing and i wish i had enough for a down payment lol.

all lina has been doing is causing crap.. acting like shes up brians ass like she slept with him at the meet behind jons back or something

and as far as the rob comment.. he tried helping people on here and he wasnt scared to call brian a moron for racing ambulances.. you guys think brian is amazing because he is in iraq.. going to iraq is honrable but not when you act like its something it isnt.. if brian really did do something over there cool but most of the people i know that are over there dont do much.. brian and chris have actually been acting better then everyone else on here because him and chris agreed to disagree and havent said anything else to eachother

Sarah, don't cross the line or I'll say things you'll regret! Trust me! ...btw, I wasn't with John then and I'm not with him now!

Just because I say Rob shouldn't attack cmgogo and Brian and others, it doesn't mean I'm into Brian! Be logical!! Maybe I'm more of mpearce's friend haha

You are the one who says things like "girls are stupid"..."girls are crazy"...You think putting other girls down makes you look better? That's childish!

You don't understand that Rob wishing death upon others is horrible!! Again, when you raced your car and at the end (ya ya it was all the road's fault and not yours) crashed your car, grandpa didn't say "I hope you die"...

New guy, it wasn't WBS who "raced" an ambulance, so get your facts straight please before you call names!

Okay guys, things have calmed down a little bit, lets try to keep it that way (thanks rick for all the applesauce). It is completely fine to have different opinions and disagree but lets all stay mature about everything and not let it get out of hand. If something personal needs to be said, please use the PM function.

TKo, thats pretty cool about your Rotary Certification, my brother has a second gen RX-7 and its pretty cool. The third gens are definitely my favorite though, the body lines are so clean. Personally I think the Rx-8 is pretty cool, but its meh. I think they couldve done a better job designing it, it seems like a step down from the 3rd gen.

As far as 350's go, my uncle was debating on getting a new GT-R or a 370, but has been talking with my brother and he might go with a TT. You should definitely check out Altered Atmosphere (http://www.alteredatmosphere.com/home/) even if youre not going to do a lot to your Z, its awesome to look at all their work

audi

:heart:

yeah i know lol, im just being an ass because everyone's arguing over dumb sh!t. idk who but someone claimed it was wBs....

hmm yah that would be because he hasnt been around long but we've got that straightened out already

the only concern i have is when am i gonna get my noodz? why does no one consider my needs in all of this?

i still havent taken any for you.. i am sorry

You are the one who says things like "girls are stupid"..."girls are crazy"...You think putting other girls down makes you look better? That's childish!

You don't understand that Rob wishing death upon others is horrible!! Again, when you raced your car and at the end (ya ya it was all the road's fault and not yours) crashed your car, grandpa didn't say "I hope you die"...

New guy, it wasn't WBS who "raced" an ambulance, so get your facts straight please before you call names!

idk what you mean by the first comment so ill just skip that

the only time ive said things like that are when gf's have cheated on members.. which does make them look pretty stupid.. i haven't put down any of the girls on here and have never gotten in an argument with any of the girls on here?? so idk wtf you are talking about

and again the ambulance thing was brian.. we have established that

oh and i wrecked my car over a year ago.. how about you get over that now

thankyou airjordan.. we went and looked at 370's today.. i like the 350's better.. the 370's dont slope down enough in the back

Archived