New Guy

Tko

Hi!

I'm DelsolSweetie's boyfriend.

I haven't owned a Honda in years.

Little car history

I used to have a H22 Prelude. Had a built valve train, lsd trans but blew up when the machine shop didn't correctly gap my bearings and my crank had a little play. One night while driving at 9k rpm the crank snapped and that tore the motor to bits. I'm not sure what else the machine shop messed up on as my bottom end was destroyed. After that I haven't let anybody touch my motors but myself. And never messed with a Honda except for the Del Sol.

After that I had an 86 Starion. I miss that car while I was in Iraq my father sold it. I gave him a general power of attorney and somebody offered him 8k for the car. It was built at Road Race Engineering, then sold to a friend of mine who I bought it from. I loved that car it was a factory wide body. I installed a hal-tech stand alone system to run the multi port injection system that I installed. I ran a Top End performance street ported head holset35 turbo pushed 18 pounds of boost. Toss in a used WRC intercooler that was so big I had to take off my front bumper to run it I had a fun car. Full coil over suspension with camber kit and larger sway bars put that car on rails.

While I would tinker with the Starion I would drive my Z I love that car and it still sits in my driveway (for sale also!!) Its now lightened running a small block 350 with dart heads cam roller rockers headers ect ect ect.

My daily is a 04 350Z. I'm not going to extreme with this build as its a daily. So I'm lightening rotational mass in and on the motor and have a Hotchkis TVS 1 suspension system. I've become more and more refined with my mods as I grow, and have and will have a car that I can drive around respectably into my thirtys.

Here are some pics

photo.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

like the sk2 antenna?

Personally

I was a Marine Served in Iraq 2004 (when it was an actual war). I'm currently a Firefighter/Emt.

Dont know what else to say.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks really nice man, i'm liking the debadged look. my uncle has a 350 and let me drive it for a couple weeks while i was working on my car and they are a lot of fun.

are you rims painted gunmetal? they almost look really really dirty

Hi!

I'm DelsolSweetie's boyfriend.

Personally

I was a Marine Served in Iraq 2004 (when it was an actual war). I'm currently a Firefighter/Emt.

welcome, we've heard alot about you...

as for highlighted, you lost alot of cool points in my book for saying that.. its still a war as long as people are over there dieing for our country..

oh, i just got back from a 15 month deployment in baghdad.. we had 30+ people in our brigade die because of towel head fcuks and our replacing unit had 6 in the first week... as well as 82nd airborne having 80 in the first 5 months... but whatever you have your opinion :-

BrIaN EG2

The war is over. Major combat operations have ceased and we are in a peacekeeping mode. The sad truth is people are in Iraq dieing for nothing. We have wasted lives and billions of dollars and have grown no safer. Know your enemy most IZ's are just pissed off Iraqis pissed that we are in Iraq, not terrorist bent on destroying the United States of America. I'm sorry you lost 30 in your brigade over a 15 month period but I remember when we would lose that in a day in places like Ramdi and Felujah.

BTW racism never helped or fixed anything. You have to learn to respect other peoples countrys and culters otherwise you just come off sounding like a stupid ignorant moron.

Thats all I have to say about that.

airjordan223

Thanks they are gunmetal, Idk why the photo dosnt pick up the clear coat on them.

I love the car its alot of fun good ride handels well, good powerband.

i noticed on my uncles that first gear was really quick. is yours like that?

also the only thing that really bugs me about the 350s are those giant vertical door handles. maybe if they matched the body color, but those just bug the hell out of me

BrIaN EG2

The war is over. Major combat operations have ceased and we are in a peacekeeping mode. The sad truth is people are in Iraq dieing for nothing. We have wasted lives and billions of dollars and have grown no safer. Know your enemy most IZ's are just pissed off Iraqis pissed that we are in Iraq, not terrorist bent on destroying the United States of America. I'm sorry you lost 30 in your brigade over a 15 month period but I remember when we would lose that in a day in places like Ramdi and Felujah.

obviously you dont know sh!t about whats going on over there and youre just repeating what the news has been telling you... if we are there for nothing how do you expect the IA ( iraqi army) to learn how to take over what we are doing there now? they wouldnt and the same sh!t that we just did and lost all those soldiers over would have been for NOTHING. about the iraqis hating us... no, i worked in the DHA for the first few months of the deployment, they were being threatened by terrorist groups to kill us, the iraqi army, or the iraqi police.. the terrorist groups would threaten them by saying if you dont kill whomever we will kill your family.. then after i got on CSP (convoy support platoon) and went outside the wire and seen the iraqis walking around waving at us... yeah no they dont hate us... your view is just misconstrued..

brian.. quit being a douche.. at least he knows how to have respect for people which you have repeatedly showed your incapable of doing

oh and i just re-read what chris wrote.. he never said all iraq people hate us for people there.. just a lot of the ones that are trying to kill everyone else.. he HAD friends that were Iraqi

bell.. ill take some while he sleeps.. shhh

max.. where the hell have you been.. you haven't been around much

i noticed on my uncles that first gear was really quick. is yours like that?

also the only thing that really bugs me about the 350s are those giant vertical door handles. maybe if they matched the body color, but those just bug the hell out of me

I know what you mean by the door handles once I get around to it I'll swap them out with some cf ones. Honestly they have grown on me a bit tho big hunks of machined aluminum make manly door handles!

I start off in second gear alot. First is good and deep and without tc and vcd on will roast the rear tires if you have a heavy foot.

BrIaN EG2

Your far too dumb to talk to. My views are not misconstrued. I never used the word hate either. BTW I’ve worked with ICDC they may be far more combat capable then you but incapable of accomplishing anything. Maybe one day you'll take your racist ignorant blinders off and see what is actually going on , you seem full of hate, and lack the ability to articulate anything without swearing. You must be an ASVAB waiver and for that reason I'm going to ignore you.

good thats just one less dumbass i have to talk to

at least we know you don't talk to yourself when your alone

so a girl at work has a bf who is getting out of the army and going into the marines so he can be 'the best of the best' and while hes been in the army and in iraq hes mainly played basketball :laugh: some people admit that it isnt much over there.. others want attention

and shane.. if anyone gets the title its me!!!

welcome to HF! Sweet ride!

IMO, the war isn't over...I keep up and count # of deaths and if people are being killed, then the war is going on!

People die all over the world everyday. Troops in Iraq enjoy base provided wifi, have movies on demand in their rooms with cold a/c blowing. Its not a war anymore, hasnt been for a long time.

I love my Z.

^LOL

People die all over the world everyday. Troops in Iraq enjoy base provided wifi, have movies on demand in their rooms with cold a/c blowing. Its not a war anymore, hasnt been for a long time.

Let me understand what you are saying: because soldiers can stay in their a/c rooms and watch movies, the war isn't going on? :crazy:

As long as people die, the war is going on. I wish it would be over soon but unfortunately it's not.

Background info.: I'm an engineer working for a major defense contractor making sure you guys out there have the best of the best, and I see contracts still going...because the war is still going and we need these contracts!

Archived