I hate my cat...

Ketnity151

I used to love my cat, but recently hes made some new friends... now the house is infested with f*ckin FLEAS!!! ARGH!! THE most annoying thing in the world!! Seriously, they say everything on earth has a purpose, from like a spiritual standpoint... but i seriously DO NOT get WHY the F*CK fleas were ever made! to annoy the SH*T out of you is the only thing i can come up with.. tried bombin the house TWICE... sprayin flea spray all over almost on a daily basis.. vacuming everyday... i thought i had them beat for the past week.. my dad got me some this hardcore spray that you mix a tiny packet in a gallon of water... used 2 gallons to spray the damn house and 2 more to spray outside all around the house... had peace for a week cept a little bite here and there.. but now theyre back AGAIN!!! anyone know of any home remedies or ANYTHING to get rid of these black dot-sized devils? theyre driving me INSANE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <----see?!

flea bath the cat and do a flea treatment.. the ones that you put on their back

then go get some seven dust and sprinkle it all over the carpet and everything.. dont let any animals try eating it or anything.. leave it down for a while then vacuum it up or something.. and then sevendust the yard while your at it so you dont pick up any fleas outside and bring them in the house.. and keep your cat inside

Bryce, don't listen to David, it sounds like he has done this before? ??? ???

J/K

i ran the neighbors cat over cause it sprayed in my car. never did get a scorpion though...got a parakeet instead :)

no this cat was terrible, sprayed on our front porch, dug in our trash, scratched up our back door. he climbed the screen on the door and windows while we went on vacation, cost $45 to repair. so spraying in my car was the breaking point. he was gonna die anyways, they never fed him

i guess it depends on the circumstances. sounds to me like it was more wild than a pet. our neighborhood was infested with wild cats for a little while, but the coyotes took care of that :devil: we'd rescue the kittens and nurse them till they were old enough to be neutered and give away as pets but the parents were like little lions and would try to take your face off if you got too close.

Damn David, sounds like you were friends with the devil. And for the record, the cat is not dead, he is just waiting for the right time, to get even with you again. LOL :thumbsup:

i guess it depends on the circumstances. sounds to me like it was more wild than a pet. our neighborhood was infested with wild cats for a little while, but the coyotes took care of that :devil: we'd rescue the kittens and nurse them till they were old enough to be neutered and give away as pets but the parents were like little lions and would try to take your face off if you got too close.

yeah thats what we hoped would happen but the coyotes here are pussies lol

Damn David, sounds like you were friends with the devil. And for the record, the cat is not dead, he is just waiting for the right time, to get even with you again. LOL :thumbsup:

the cat probably is lol, but idc

damn our are buttheads they'll fallow a cat or poodle in through a dog door and eat em in the house.

lol thats nuts. the only real problem we have is during deer and squirrel season, they howl all friggin night. and eat the garden

Archived