Vid Thread

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i ROFL at this one...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="385">

prolly gonna catch crap from the hippies but w/e i still loled

lol reminds me of what we do to the moles and groundhogs here :D

have u seen the one with the .50 vs prarie dog?

sorry for the double post, wouldnt let me use the edit button(its there just doesnt work)

lambo sound is pure sex, but cant beat the speed of ccx

mmm bugatti

ok enough post whoring for tonight

pretty cool but that's got to use up a ton of memory

Not so much actually... I have most of those running on mine and I only use 600 MB when nothing else is running. Right now I've got VLC, Firefox, 2 torrent apps, and Amarok running and I'm only at 1.2 gigs. It's all in the graphics card. CPU will bump up a bit when you use some of the fancy things, but you can have Desktop Cube running with a bunch of fancy extras and you'll be a hair over what you'd be at with no extras enabled with nothing but the OS running.

Archived