Vid Thread

SIR_VTEC

how about i trade you my sol for you hatch but i get to keep everything that ive done to it and you get the hatch painted :devil:

no way in hell, lol

but yeah i was slouched over.. i dunno why i do that, if i sit back i have plenty of room

the hatch is supposed to be painted in october lol. either black gloss with silver accents or a dark blue with under lament of silver

were u trying to fart? hahaha

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOLLERZ

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="385">

when figure out how to ake this work .......... lol

playing imperial marc on disc drive ....... = sick

and im sure everyone has seen this video.... epic del sol video

another del sol this thing is beast....

i've seen the second sol vid, but hot damn at the first one. its so angry

you mean the sol vs lambo ? cause that is probably my favorite del sol video ....

and the second del sol video .. that thing is just retarded spins every gear if you watch carefully. keep in mind thats with slicks and still spins every gear ? can you say pwnage ? lol

My co-worker sent me this lol, i dunno why but this guys voice is hilarious to me lol...

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="385">

Archived