Bill is really dead

SIR_VTEC

I think finding the guy hanging by a rope means it's pretty much confirmed man.

unless some one else hung him there. but seriously guys i don't see why every gets all worked up just because its a celebrity. what about the other average people who commit suicide?

unless some one else hung him there. but seriously guys i don't see why every gets all worked up just because its a celebrity. what about the other average people who commit suicide?

Well yes i understand what your saying, but isnt it always something that has to involve a celebrity or someone with some media power that makes a difference...a good example is..

Christopher Reeves....there was stem cell research before, but until his accident the world made it their job to find to boost stem cell research...uh...why did it have to take the Superman Actor to do that, why couldnt anyone else show us that the research is worth investing...because no one did until christopher reeves said something.

All im saying is yea what about the average people, people are committing crimes, killing themselves, and doing something wrong...but who cares because they aren'y celebritoes, we make it a big issue when someone famous suffers or makes a mistake....thats because thats how our society sees it

Average people do not give a rats ass about other average people is why.

When was the last time you slammed on the brakes and yanked off the side of the road to help a broken down car on the expressway during rush-hour? I bet you drive past someone every day. My analogy does not have anything to do with hanging someone, but it proves my point that an average person, such as yourself, doesn't care what happens to another average person.

Average people do not give a rats ass about other average people is why.

I try to stop and help people as much as i can.. the limit is when its the middle of the night and im by myself and its a back road because my safety is involved there but if my bf is in the car and i know we have something that might actually help (like if we have a jack etc and someone has a flat tire) then we try to stop

another example would be my mom.. she stopped when she saw a house on a fire and got the ladies number whos house it was.. turns out the lady was an only mother and lost everything in the fire so my mom spent the next two weeks collecting donations from people and going through stuff at our house to give to her to help her out

soo MOST average people dont give a rats ass about other people.. some do

there once was this old man who had a heart attack while riding his bike we drove by and put my jacket under his head he died on my jacket. I normally stop for people that look like they need a hand because i know id want people too do the same thing for me like today my dumbass left lights on in the car and i needed too find someone with jumper cables.

soo MOST average people dont give a rats ass about other people.. some do

You are correct. Most people would not stop. I think the mentality of people who live in the country, such as yourself and myself, is quite a bit different then people who live in a big city. Where I live you stop to help people because sometimes it is more then a mile walk just to find a house, and 7-10 miles before you get to a town with a gas station. I encounter someone to stop to help, or ask if I can help at least once every two weeks.

Archived