Night Shoot

Dang that looks good man, especially with those stock taillights. I almost wanna take back what I said about 17s on tiny cars seeing this. Way to rep the big D.

IMO his rims on the Sol are perfect.

I'm not here to argue, but looking at his skinny tires, that'd be equivalent to 19s on my car, which almost no one agrees is an ideal wheel size for a DD. I myself, prefer meat on tires and a more natural look, as if there was a super sporty version of our cars from the factory, they would compromise between style and comfort. Those 17s look ok standing still, but I'm sure riding on them is not a walk in the park. Taking your time on bumpy roads, over railroad crossings, and minor potholes wouldn't be my idea of "perfect". I'm sure they're heavy too.

I'm not here to argue, but looking at his skinny tires, that'd be equivalent to 19s on my car, which almost no one agrees is an ideal wheel size for a DD. I myself, prefer meat on tires and a more natural look, as if there was a super sporty version of our cars from the factory, they would compromise between style and comfort. Those 17s look ok standing still, but I'm sure riding on them is not a walk in the park. Taking your time on bumpy roads, over railroad crossings, and minor potholes wouldn't be my idea of "perfect". I'm sure they're heavy too.

the wheels actually have no issue with bumpy roads or anything. my ride is nice as truebluecb7. Now weight wise there 11lbs without tires.

Actually, I've rode in it the other day, and it feels just like my CB7, which is on stock suspension/tires, etc.

He also hit a big ass pothole dead on and it wasn't too bad at all either. Railroad crossings are somewhat smooth.

the wheels actually have no issue with bumpy roads or anything. my ride is nice as truebluecb7. Now weight wise there 11lbs without tires.

Actually, I've rode in it the other day, and it feels just like my CB7, which is on stock suspension/tires, etc.

He also hit a big ass pothole dead on and it wasn't too bad at all either. Railroad crossings are somewhat smooth.

I expected you guys to say that. I'm sure my boy on another forum with my car with 20s says they're nice too (you should see his tires). I've hit some unexpectedly hard bumps that would have assuredly dented with a lesser tire. Anyway, 11lbs? Wow, impressive, what are they?

I expected you guys to say that. I'm sure my boy on another forum with my car with 20s says they're nice too (you should see his tires). I've hit some unexpectedly hard bumps that would have assuredly dented with a lesser tire. Anyway, 11lbs? Wow, impressive, what are they?

Come down south and ride in it, seriously.

exel ennio. On the box when i got them said 11lbs. lol I was like holy crap. lol. I dunno i had 16s with bigger tires on my car old and i feel the ride of my sol is just so much better. Ive rode on 19s with hardy any tire and they frackin suckd bump bump bump bump.

Come down south and ride in it, seriously.

We'll all have to meet up when I return after August sometime.

exel ennio. On the box when i got them said 11lbs. lol I was like holy crap. lol. I dunno i had 16s with bigger tires on my car old and i feel the ride of my sol is just so much better. Ive rode on 19s with hardy any tire and they frackin suckd bump bump bump bump.

A lighter wheel/tire setup improves many things on a car, in particular, the ride comfort. Are they forged? I'd be worried if they were that light and weren't anything else.

Car still filthy as crap but we take pix anyways. Something i came up with after the sonic meet.

DSC_0103.png

This is my fav. I like the high saturation in the nigh time. The small obstruction in the front makes me keep wanting to move my head to the right to look around the blockage and see the front end. The downside is that the pic is slightly out of focus, but it doesn't really distract from the pic.

This is my fav. I like the high saturation in the nigh time. The small obstruction in the front makes me keep wanting to move my head to the right to look around the blockage and see the front end. The downside is that the pic is slightly out of focus, but it doesn't really distract from the pic.

I told him I wasn't good at night shots. :p

the yellow lights kill night shots.

car is the sickness though.

not a fan of the photography, though. jdm angles are lame and makes my neck ache.

not a fan of the photography, though. jdm angles are lame and makes my neck ache.

Same here. Car's not very sharp in most shots and the ones it is, they are grainy. Those streetlights are always a pain unless you stop down a lot to minimize the glare.

Car is definitely nice though...just needs some go now.

How the frack does an angle become JDM? I never get how people call it that. It annoys me as much as calling amber corners JDM. :dry:

Preston's car is fine but the angled car pictures are a tried and true photo setup for people with the most ugly ass cars. Plenty of cars that do not suck, and plenty of photographers that do not suck, use the angle photo method often. People who drive cars that do suck ALWAYS use the angle photo method.

Just your typical stereotype. Shrug it off. The only way to improve is to take pictures and listen to the praise and the criticism.

How the frack does an angle become JDM? I never get how people call it that. It annoys me as much as calling amber corners JDM. :dry:

as a photographer you should be able to take criticism a little better than that.

im just saying those extreme angles makeit hard to focus on the subject.

chill out, yeah?

as a photographer you should be able to take criticism a little better than that.

im just saying those extreme angles makeit hard to focus on the subject.

chill out, yeah?

I was a little irritated that night, sorry. But calling it JDM's unnecessary though.

I was a little irritated that night, sorry. But calling it JDM's unnecessary though.

fair enough.

dont be irritated, not good for you. keep that up and youll be like some of the uptight members on this board.

im just used to calling it jdm angle because it seems like every auto photog takes that approach just like how a lot of people like jdm just because its the trend.

dont get me wrong, i love jdm but when i get a jdm part i dont post it up and say "jdm this, jdm that".

your pictures are clean just that particular set didnt stand out to me.

Archived