Night Shoot

fair enough.

dont be irritated, not good for you. keep that up and youll be like some of the uptight members on this board.

im just used to calling it jdm angle because it seems like every auto photog takes that approach just like how a lot of people like jdm just because its the trend.

dont get me wrong, i love jdm but when i get a jdm part i dont post it up and say "jdm this, jdm that".

your pictures are clean just that particular set didnt stand out to me.

Yeah.

I know being irritated isn't good for me. I turned 18 that day, and my mom was stressing me out, along with some school and other crap. I don't really go here too much, so I could care less if I'm labeled as an "uptight" member.

And thanks. I'll go easy on the angles here and there. I did this shoot RIGHT after a long night of work, so it was just a whatever shoot really.

what camera and lenses do you use anyways?

lighting and all that stuff too.

Nikon D80 and I used my Nikkor 18-135mm lens on this shoot. Lighting, etc. I forgot.

i have the 18-135 also.

got it as a kit lens with my d300. its pretty sharp for what it is. most of my shots on my flickr page are taken with that lens.

i have the 18-135 also.

got it as a kit lens with my d300. its pretty sharp for what it is. most of my shots on my flickr page are taken with that lens.

Cool. And yeah, it is sharp. I also got a Vivitar 28mm 2.8 N/ai-s lens as well. I use it for close up shots and for crowded places.

Archived