I wonder if i can find something like this for our cars

hiemsnox

so my co-worker who drives a miata showed me this link for a top vent to get more air in the car when the top is off... http://www.coolbreezescoop.com/servlet/StoreFront ... so i emailed the guy who makes them to see if he thinks they might work on the del sol too... cause i know i would buy one if it worked

i like that you dont get killed with air with the top off

my hair doesnt get as messed up

well the way that, that scoop is designed is to push the air down to ur feet and middle of you body

All function no form... Better than all form no function I guess. If they made a very low scoop that went the whole way across, that would probably look a lot better. I'm pretty sure in my case I'd be better off getting my A/C retrofitted and charged...

Who cares about getting beat with air. It's semi convertible you dont like the air leave the top on. Plus that is completely uglhee. Going for the "twinks mini van" look. Mohawk it up.

Archived