Got the WRX finally

i like the after market top mount, is that a turbo xs one? i recommend getting a front mount so you dont have to worry about heat soak, and youll have a better top end as well with on pinch more lag on the bottom.

what turbo are you running? i cant tell because of the heat shield. it looks like it might be the stock td04 which means you dont want to go more than 18psi on it.

also that downpipe looks like its in horrible condition, you can get a nice megan racing one for $190.

buuuuut, first and foremost, bring that beast out here for a tune. id consider paying for half the tune just to stick it on the dyno instead of a road tune.

its a CSS topmount. and as for the turbo its a deadbolt 20g TD06. And for the downpipe its an invidia divorced catted. I'm going to put a mod list up on the OP so i dont have to keep repeating crap.

Ill have to get a few driving vids up soon but take my word for how fast it is, VERY lol. i'll also update this with more pics soon.

Mod List :

• STI 2.5 short block
  • Forged Wiseco Pistons
  • STI Cams
  • Deadbolt 20g TD06
  • 850cc Injectors
  • 08 STI Oil pump (11mm)
  • 08 STI Water pump and timing belt
  • CSS TMIC
  • All New Gaskets
  • 17 psi
  • Exedy Clutch Kit
  • TGV deletes and ported

nice!! future plans?

quoted for the lazy fcuks :p

First on my list is to get a new set of gears, then i can up the boost to around 23 and dont have to worry about the gears exploding. Also wanna find some decent coilovers and beef it up overall.

And here's the driving vid. If someone could explain to me why the embed code on YT never works, thatd be great :D

w/e dude

anyways back to OP

what i posted was IMO obviously since i stated IMO in the post

but whatever.. we have sensitive people on the forums so i guess ill be a good little boy that never expresses my opinions anymore..

honestly:: its my fav body style soob and its a nice grab but i wouldnt have got it.. but hey thats just me.. hope you have fun with it though...

well time to be mr perfect and no more opinions, just say what people want to hear so the sensitive ears/eyes in the forum dont get upset

stfu whinebags mcfaggypants.

:fool:

Archived