Got the WRX finally

Ill have to get a few driving vids up soon but take my word for how fast it is, VERY lol. i'll also update this with more pics soon.

Mod List :

• STI 2.5 short block
  • Forged Wiseco Pistons
  • STI Cams
  • Deadbolt 20g TD06
  • 850cc Injectors
  • 08 STI Oil pump (11mm)
  • 08 STI Water pump and timing belt
  • CSS TMIC
  • All New Gaskets
  • 17 psi
  • Exedy Clutch Kit
  • TGV deletes and ported

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

Congrats. Enjoy it man, be sure to check the oil often, turbos like to burn it up. What's done to it again?

While this could be true, it shouldn't be true for a properly maintained vehicle. Sadly mine never ran long enough to find out. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, congrats and all that stuff.

While this could be true, it shouldn't be true for a properly maintained vehicle. Sadly mine never ran long enough to find out. :(

EDIT: Oh yeah, congrats and all that stuff.

If I remember correctly he has a pretty heavily modded motor. A 2.5 block on 2.0 heads, the hybrid wrx/sti setup. He also needs to get either a 6 speed tranny swap or get RA or PPG gears because the stock tranny is made of glass

If I remember correctly he has a pretty heavily modded motor. A 2.5 block on 2.0 heads, the hybrid wrx/sti setup. He also needs to get either a 6 speed tranny swap or get RA or PPG gears because the stock tranny is made of glass

Sounds a bit like a OEM DSM tranny.

It's sucks to be him at the moment because he can't fully enjoy the car without having to worry about the tranny. Also don't know if it was tuned properly or if it's using a generic off the shelf map.

Diablo, come out here sometime soon and I can have the car tuned right just to be safe for $150. Dave Brown is a god when it comes to tuning subarus.

RA gears will hold up to around 350whp and cost about $1200-1600 new. PPG gears will hold god awful amounts of power but run between $3000-6000

A 6 speed swap is about $3500

oh wow, yeahs thats fairly expensive. The guy had it tuned by this comapny down in NC, they specialize in tuning subarus i guess, he gave me the card but i cant find it atm. I believe it has a GM boost controller on it currently.

Just to be safe, bring that beast out here, you don't want to be running lean or running on a shelf map that isn't made for your mods. Also your tranny will last if you drive conservatively. But it should be at the top of you to-do list

It's annoying to have someone come in all the time to talk crap. It just reminds me of those stupid domestic owners who joins up just to call us all ricers

look i expressed my opinion, i dont like subaru's, big fcuking whoop

its his car he likes it, and that cool, im happy for him but sh!t dude get the 2X4 out of your ass and lighten the fcuk up

god damn im not in the fcuking mood right now

its his car he likes it, and that cool, im happy for him but sh!t dude get the 2X4 out of your ass and lighten the fcuk up

Well don't take your mood out on the boards, if you have an issue grab a tissue.

w/e dude

anyways back to OP

what i posted was IMO obviously since i stated IMO in the post

but whatever.. we have sensitive people on the forums so i guess ill be a good little boy that never expresses my opinions anymore..

honestly:: its my fav body style soob and its a nice grab but i wouldnt have got it.. but hey thats just me.. hope you have fun with it though...

well time to be mr perfect and no more opinions, just say what people want to hear so the sensitive ears/eyes in the forum dont get upset

This advice should be taken, as well as given.

Archived