First Lina..Now me...unfortunately

SIR_VTEC

Yeah, well I parked my car outside on the side of my garage last night...the only reason I parked it there because i was working on the NSX....well...

this is what happen...

363743164.jpg

363743174.jpg

363743146.jpg

363743137.jpg

Since they couldnt steal the whole car, (My clutch lock & Kill switch), they stole my intake (AEM v-2), XM radio Mounted unit, My MAC tools mini box, cd's, and my pack of unopened "5" gum lol....Its been awhile since any of my cars was broken into...but its just im so frustrated/ angry that all im really doing is laughing it off...oh BTW it rained last night here, and these idiots left their finger prints all on my CF hood...so hopefully they find out who it is, cause im going to break their face....

I've got that quarter glass and an aem V2.

+I hope the cops find the perps from those prints. Those a$$holes deserve some time and restitution payments.

I hate thieves. Nothing sucks worse than having your crap taken because someone else is too lazy to work for it. I've had approximately 50 CDs stolen over the years, a 4 D Cell MAG Lite, hydraulic jack, a Pioneer head unit, a pair of 12s, and two amps to power the whole system. I've never built up much of a system since then.

I've got that quarter glass and an aem V2.

+I hope the cops find the perps from those prints. Those a$$holes deserve some time and restitution payments.

You could be awesome and send them to me for the pain i've endoured in the last 8 hours... :)

Thanks guys....yea it does suck that people have to break into cars, I rather have them bust one of the side windows, its actually alot cheaper to replace those than that rear quarter glass. I live in a really nice subdivision actually, but it turns out that 2 in front and 1 behind my house all were hit up...but my car was the only car they tried stealing....thank god i had the nsx in the garage...i would of been super pissed. BUt yea they lifted prints on my car cause they were the clearest...I hope they find these dipsh1ts

You could be awesome and send them to me for the pain i've endoured in the last 8 hours... :)

Dude I just had $800 worth or rims stolen from me a week ago. I feel your pain bro.

Send me 2 news sets of Konigs and I'll send you this stuff. lol

363743164.jpg

hmm.. they used the old spark plug trick.. the most affective and silent way to break into a car..

hope you find them javy

um.. at least they busted out the back window so your seats arent wet?

yea but the quarter glass is the most expensive glass to replace..

if a thief doesnt know that hes a freaking retard, lol

::EDIT:: and i only said spark plug, never said the method on how to do it, so if someone thought throwing a plug at the window will do it, theyll just look like an idiot. hahahaha

Hey Sir_Vtec that sucks man, You said you live out in greenfield to if i remember, I have had my car broken into twice in my life now and my window smashed one other time when I did not even have a radio in it. Living by milw sucks and it is only getting worse and worse no matter what suburb you live in now.

i think i'm going to leave a pack of drugged gum in my car since most people can't resist. would be sweet to find the perps passed out down the street with the stolen goods in there arms.

We need to have improved anti-theft devices available that would make someone think twice before stealing a vehicle. Of coarse these devices would have to be legal.

We need to have improved anti-theft devices available that would make someone think twice before stealing a vehicle. Of coarse these devices would have to be legal.

electric shock? kinda like electric fence but it works ont he body of your car?

I drove a ford all through college and never a problem. As soon as I bought a Honda that all changed, lol.

lol same thing with my old ranger. no one thought twice about it. soon as i bought my honda i get cops following me and potential thieves scoping me out.

hondas look great, save you money on gas and are relatively inexpensive to mod. The police and thieves know this. Police will pull you over just because they think it is modified. Thieves, on the other hand, steal parts they can quickly turn around for cash. Like used parts salesman.

Also, thieves generally know what they are able to sell. They will not bother stealing something they can not sell or would own themselves.

Hey Sir_Vtec that sucks man, You said you live out in greenfield to if i remember, I have had my car broken into twice in my life now and my window smashed one other time when I did not even have a radio in it. Living by milw sucks and it is only getting worse and worse no matter what suburb you live in now.

Thats correct man, where ever you live. If they want your car they're going to find you. Yeah, unfortunately those idiots that broke into the car left prints all over....hence why every criminal out there is stupid....

They didnt use the spark plug trick brian, they used a screw driver because they tried pulling the rear 1/4 window out they left a scratch and its a flat head imprint...

wow they were real big dumbasses

but the way the glass shattered it looked like the spark plug trick.. none on the ground from what i seen in the pictures..

i hope you find out who did it and whoop their asses.. id help :p

I think it's illegal to booby trap.

they set up trap cars in cali sometimes to catch car thieves. they leave a car sitting out unlocked with the keys in the ignition but have a remote kill switch. and its only illegal if they find the bodies...

Archived