i might

Humphries

Initial impression is that Yes...it will make you look like a loser. However, these are tought economical times and merely having a job looks better than the tens of thousands of unemployed. So.....No...it actually makes you look like you'll work wherever needed to get that paycheck. Just don't show up late for this job.

Make sure you dont rub the butter all over your face, I hear thats how you get acne

wat? Any oil, either from petting a dog then touching your face to wiping a slice of pepperoni pizza all over your face clogs your pores and can cause breakouts. The hell am I saying? Anyway, you'll only look like a loser if you do a crappy job.

youre already a loser so you shouldnt have anything to worry about

:)

YAY, guess i am in the clear.

I'm sick of job searching.. and i need a job while I wait to be shipped to boot camp.

YAY, guess i am in the clear.

I'm sick of job searching.. and i need a job while I wait to be shipped to boot camp.

Remember, don't volunteer for ANYTHING when you go.

Work a job where you can get it. Right now I'm working 2 jobs to make ends meet.

Exactly, take whatever you're being offered at the moment, because there's no telling when something else will come along. Waffle House is nasty and I'll never go to one again when I'm down those ways, but a paycheck is a paycheck and right about now I'd bet that quite a few people in your area would love to take the job.

Archived