Any band geeks?

I play guitar but I can't read music, just by ear.

same here, but youd never know. im a tab guy.

i rock a ESP LTD EC-1000 (emg 81-60s) through a Marshall MG250DFX combo with a Crybaby and Metal Muff pedal. i must say its an incredible set up. the ESP and metal muff screams!!

piano here

i tried learning the guitar but i suck at it. Either my fingers are too short or you have to be physically retarded to reach at those crazy tabs. in the mean time, i youtube guns n roses/metallica songs played by awsome guitar players. :(

piano here

i tried learning the guitar but i suck at it. Either my fingers are too short or you have to be physically retarded to reach at those crazy tabs. in the mean time, i youtube guns n roses/metallica songs played by awsome guitar players. :(

lol, you develop the "stretch" over time. everything is awkward at first. just have to keep practicing.

i bought a keyboard, but never have time to learn. i really need to get on that.

piano here

saw metallica in jan. and am seeing then in october too.... my favortie band :ninja:

anyway, yeah you get the stretching down with practice. I suggest starting on the electric tho... many people suggest acoustic but its alot harder that way. i started on acoustic then quit. then started again on electric and now im pretty good. with electric you dont have to play as perfect. especially if you throw some distortion in there. however with an acoustic if you dont hold on a fret correctly it sounds terrible and makes you feel like a loser. haha

Archived