whats up?

honda_noob

hey the name is jordan, i own a 92 tsi awd talon.... i know this is a honda forum but i am doing some reseach on these kind of cars. dont mind me and some of my comments they are all out of fun i actually like honda quiet a bit but will always see myself driving a dsm or MKIV Supra. if i was to get a honda i would be able to see my self in a del sol with a Mr2 engine or even a S2K with a 2JZ in it, i have looked into tunning a B18 but for me nothing says power like the all mighty 4G63T.

some questions i have are what makes honda guys put red rims on a white car??? i have always wondered that or green rims on black cars it doesnt make scence??

hey the name is jordan, i own a 92 tsi awd talon.... i know this is a honda forum but i am doing some reseach on these kind of cars. dont mind me and some of my comments they are all out of fun i actually like honda quiet a bit but will always see myself driving a dsm or MKIV Supra. if i was to get a honda i would be able to see my self in a del sol with a Mr2 engine or even a S2K with a 2JZ in it, i have looked into tunning a B18 but for me nothing says power like the all mighty 4G63T.

some questions i have are what makes honda guys put red rims on a white car??? i have always wondered that or green rims on black cars it doesnt make scence??

Doesn't make (science/scents/cents/sense)? LOL

Can't answer that question. I don't have a black or white car, and I don't have red or green wheels. Silver on grey lol.

Welcome Jordan. We have another Talon owner here so you won't be the only oddball. Enjoy your stay. :)

Oh, another DSMer. Hey, you and Kastigir can have a crankwalk party. 2JZGTE > A855 > B18C1 > Horse > Hampster > 4G63 :D

oh ya i forgot i am a horrible speller and i ment the last one lol

Try Spellcheck. Little button with ABC and a Check mark.

Oh, and Welcome to HF.

DSM 4G63 is kinda sad..you're all nice to it..you spend money on it..take time with it.. you love it..you caress it..then it goes and walks off on you..

welcome to the forums man :thumbsup:

where do you live? i have a friend that has a mitsu GSX the same year as yours and he has the same name.. what a ka-wink-e-dink..

loool @ crank walk party and Ben...loool

welcome :) post pics of your car? :D

ya some people do extreme color combos on their Honda but so do other car guys, I believe. It's all about the owner's taste...

Question: what makes DSM owners to think that that weird green color is great? It looks like weird sea weed lol sorry, it's just what I think!

• 2 weeks later...

because color is awesome.. and its not just hondas that do it.. theres a black teg around here with blue rims and a black nissan with green rims

kastigir

also called grandpa around here

DSM 4G63 is kinda sad..

Ben always has the nicest things to say

Question: what makes DSM owners to think that that weird green color is great? It looks like weird sea weed lol sorry, it's just what I think!

a lot of people think samba is a funny looking color and dont realize why its awesome

anyway welcome!

I'm sure the OP or the Kastigir will correct me if I'm wrong....but the 4g63 out of the early 90's DSM's didn't crankwalk, it was the ones out of the mid-late 90's eclipse/talon.

But what do I know...Shepard racing is slow and the guy on my local forum running 10's in his early 90's gsx is also slower than any of you I'm sure. I guess he should have swapped a B18C1 with boost so he could have run 11's or 12's in the 1/4...

But what do I know...Shepard racing is slow and the guy on my local forum running 10's in his early 90's gsx is also slower than any of you I'm sure. I guess he should have swapped a B18C1 with boost so he could have run 11's or 12's in the 1/4...

gotta love the sarcasm :thumbsup:

its true though 4G63T's are great engines, its just people dont do the correct maintinance on them and they f*ck you over for it.

I'm sure the OP or the Kastigir will correct me if I'm wrong....but the 4g63 out of the early 90's DSM's didn't crankwalk, it was the ones out of the mid-late 90's eclipse/talon.

For the record...ANY motor can crankwalk. It just so happens that the 4G63 is notorious for it. 2nd gens walk more than 1st gens, and 95-96 walk more than any other 2nd gen. I've had reason to check my crankshaft endplay, and I'm at .004" of movement. Well withing Mitsu spec of .009". There was an issue where Mitsubishi had cranks that were machined out of spec. Instead of scrapping them they said "f*ck it" and used them anyway.

BTW, AFAIK, Shepard has the fasted DSM there is. Over 1000 HP...7 second quarter mile.

Archived