To the shop again

bluebyu

My sol had been in the shop for 2 weeks getting body work and a new paint. I picked it up thursday this is how it looked.

l_fa7f78c86e974ba7b8344f7d615f30f4.jpg

Only 2 days later I was pulling out of autozone waiting on traffic to pass and bam I get backed into by a ford f350.

l_88fbf2d30d344b7dbddf1199e1eea322.jpg

Back to the shop it goes.

that color is effin orgasmic, looks almost like corvette blue.. and you want some 2 pieces? ill trade you mine for yours :thumbsup:

sucks about what happened, but if you get more money from the insurance than it costs to fix the dent and repaint you should get your reflectors shaved, would look tits IMO :drool:

Fords "Fix Or Repair Daily" syndrome is apparently contagious... That sucks man, other guys insurance covering it I hope?

Mine was down only once..and that was to have the transmission built rather than REBUILT in need of repair.

Mine was down only once..and that was to have the transmission built rather than REBUILT in need of repair.

Quality Control must have actually sat down in yours then. And it definitely wasn't built on Monday.

that color is effin orgasmic, looks almost like corvette blue.. and you want some 2 pieces? ill trade you mine for yours :thumbsup:

sucks about what happened, but if you get more money from the insurance than it costs to fix the dent and repaint you should get your reflectors shaved, would look tits IMO :drool:

When do you wanna trade? I can drive to tennessee.

wow very nice color combo.

i don't get people about reflectors, on civics people fork out money to buy fenders just to get a little side marker, yet on this car you spend the time and money to get rid of them. i say leave it alone cuz it looks great.

When do you wanna trade? I can drive to tennessee.

im in iraq right now man, but from what they are saying i will get home in june for a month

heres a picture for you :thumbsup:

l_fd904d7f573e450cb0f4b933d9eef571.jpg

Archived