Out of Storage

Had to pull out the NSX today because I have to take it for the emission testing...lame....but yea, took a couple shots when I got to work..enjoy...

l_a0b5c4025f6d4f839a94707596dd8bb1.jpg

l_e2b72adad9cb4106a339e01c5d8c7143.jpg

l_aadd5a99acb24c139c24b77701a87246.jpg

l_f5e8d09df31e4f02ac6d05c6b25fe74d.jpg

Nate: i'll take a couple more shots before I leave work, I apologize beforehand, I left my camera at home and im taking them with my iphone...so just wanted to let cha guys know before hand

Now that's a lil better that we can see the whole car! It looks brand new man. Does it see the road much though?

I drive it for about 3 months out of the year, and it see's the track about a handful of times...but this year might be the first year I won't take it to the track because were debating on either putting back the supercharger or building up internals once again

PLEASE remove those fog lights. it looks like an 8 year old boy with two huge front teeth that are poking out over his lips

The fog lights, dude they were given to us from a sponsor so we had to leave them on for a summer, Catz Foglights.....they are hella expensive lights...I wasnt a big fan of them either but had to put them on.

do you do your own engine work?

i've always been curious as to how hard it is to pull/work on mid-engined vehicles.

and the NSX is my favorite mid-engined vehicle :D

beautiful car man, happy for you.

Archived