Serious performance Mod!!!

EatSleepCivic91

i have a b16 in 91 dx and i read about a perfomance mod thats gauranteed 20hp and i thought i would try it out. the directions said to drill holes in the cat to make it into a high flow cat. also a DIY port and polish where you hook the intake up to a bag of sand. so i took a 3/8" drill bit to the cat. put 5 holes in a star pattern. then a 8lb bag of sand and sucked it into the intake. the sand ports the head about .004'' after about 15 mins. The whole mod only took about 45 mins. i took it for a test drive and felt an immediate increase in power. 0-60 time dropped about .8 seconds. this is a serious perfomance mod for the serious civic enthusiast.

This is depressing. 4 out of the last 5 trolls had this exact same story.

There isn't any creativity in being a douche anymore. :sad:

I heard running your exhaust into the passenger cabin will add 20hp also. You should give it a try on a long drive and let us know how well it works.

no its if you run your CAI into the passenger cabin. that way it will suck up the cold AC and give you more hp

ahhh damn, i bet this guy actually owns a mustang. gt v8= 240hp FTL

Much easier to make power with them. Unlike a Honda, where bolt on's are almost..useless.

But anywho. Sudden troll influx here is ridiculous.

Much easier to make power with them. Unlike a Honda, where bolt on's are almost..useless.

But anywho. Sudden troll influx here is ridiculous.

haha yeah i know. but thats what the common honda hater drives.

Archived