BORDOM, PS thread

BrIaN EG2

sarah here is what ive done so far, not much and it doesnt look great yet, but its getting there :thumbsup:

solvic.png

and i got started on yours too rick :p

WTFSOOB.png

rob i did a really quick PS on your talon, they didnt have any so i took a GSX and took the mitsu emblem off the front and put a few things on it.. tell me if you like it, hate it, or what you want changed. (i couldnt get those white lines out, its supposed to be like a light shining on the car :crazy: )

GST.png

and here is yours dwayne , let me know of any additions :thumbsup:

dwayne.png

Only problem with the Eclipse instead of a Talon is that the rear ends are completely different. Was worth a shot...like the wing though.

yeah rob i know what you mean, i was hunting for a talon for about a hour but i couldnt one so i just did a GSX instead.. sorry buddy

Here's a start to mine...

3315046020_76515df9e5.jpg

pretty good start sebby, looks like i have a little competition, lol :)

yeah rob i know what you mean, i was hunting for a talon for about a hour but i couldnt one so i just did a GSX instead.. sorry buddy

pretty good start sebby, looks like i have a little competition, lol :)

It's cool...I ain't mad atcha. I think the Talon is a superior looking vehicle to an Eclipse.

^ the talon isn\'t a superior looking car to anything with that back end.

Sorry, had to be said. That massive strip of a back light just throws me off them...they\'re alright otherwise.

Seeing as how that's an Eclipse, you're wrong. The Talon rear end differs from the Eclipse because of amber signals, and a completely different design of lighting.

picture_004.jpg

Nope not wrong, lol i wasn't on about the lil pixel art car man, the real things.

The talon is a tad uglier on the rear than the eclipse IMO, its just a bit too much with the massive section for the number plate n the amber strip all the way across...hmm. (hope u don't take it offensively dude)

Not at all. Seeing your taste in car aesthetics, it's a compliment.

While your doing the pixel art I have a ride to work on as well.

I tried my hand at the pixel art and I am just too impatient to have it turn out right. I had a hard time finding a decent base for a sedan, let alone modifying it to be dumped on flat black babyfats. I'll go take a couple shots for reference for you. be back in a few

0228091135.jpg

0228091136.jpg

0228091136a.jpg

is it possible to make mine white? sorry to be picky

yeah thats just a start on what its looking like...

While your doing the pixel art I have a ride to work on as well.

I tried my hand at the pixel art and I am just too impatient to have it turn out right. I had a hard time finding a decent base for a sedan, let alone modifying it to be dumped on flat black babyfats. I'll go take a couple shots for reference for you. be back in a few

i got you buddy, i have a base picture of a coupe like yours :thumbsup:

boo no spoiler on mine

and not blue :D

just like rick... yours is just a start to let you see whave ive got so far

• 2 weeks later...

I've been bored too:

Looky at the new sig. It took a little creativity as no one has a 4dr dx base to work with. I had to de-tune a ferio. To my knowledge, it is an identical image to my car as it sits right this second.

Sitting in the garage waiting for packaging.

The sheet I have has normal slips on it. They are not polished but they are quite shiny.

so how much is it going to hurt my pocket?

im waiting to get the price of everything so i can western union you the money and you ship them to my house :thumbsup:

Just start working on your own. The only thing you need is ms paint. If you take the time to download GIMP it is very nice to work with and is a might bit easier then using paint.

Just about everything you need can be found in the links below. You do need to register on their respective website forums to receive access to the content, however.

http://www.pixelcarlife.com/index.php?act=idx

http://www.pixelcarart.com/index.php?

Archived