guess what i bought?

Well have been working two jobs lately so NO TIME at all but it is all going to a new cause. I am daily driving the ef (well i was fuel pump died today) but yeah I will be driving the del sol until I get the time to replace the pump. but yeah. Back to the subject. I offically own a AE86. A 1984 toyota corolla coupe. I am going to go from a carbed blown motor to a nice 20v black top 4a-ge which will be fun to swap since the motor was meant for a FWD car but I am making it a RWD motor. I already bought a fuel cell to convert over fuel injected. 5 gal but it was cheap from a friend and a start. I get to put all my money and time in my new drift project car. Don't worry once I get my camera back I will get pics up.

I am deciding if I wanna go stripped interior or full interior. What do you think

here is before the build, didnt look too shabby but still needed some work

757654_86_full.jpg

this is after the build, MUUUCH BETTER!! :thumbsup:

757654_155_full.jpg

and here it is sitting outside the shop after the build was done, waiting to go out on a test drive :drool:

830330_117_full.jpg

why full interior on a drift car? are you going to drive it on the street with that little fuel cell?

oh and this is why i said full interior, look how friggin sexy

757654_187_full.jpg

But there weren't gutted cars on the gay and the curious.

bwuahaha this made me think of brokeback mountain, it describes it perfectly

but seriously man, cool find, the interior has that kinda retro futurist stuff you saw on back to the future and star wars.

but seriously man, cool find, the interior has that kinda retro futurist stuff you saw on back to the future and star wars.

lol, i love my friends old AE. why do people have to sell such badass cars >_<

but chris you have to post pics asap, im really jealous of you now. ive always wanted a AE86, lucky ass bastard :rant: lol

yes hurs, brian spillner (paul walkers) puke green ugly ass eclipse was gutted

Really? I remember both of the front seats being in there, which isn't "gutted". And the color was ugly, as was the kit, but damn I love the 2G DSM bodystyle.

imo gutted is nothing but front seats and dash, which is how the F&F eclipse was :thumbsup:

Gutted, is drivers seat and dash only...no room for a passenger. I'd have to watch the movie again to be sure.

Archived