Hopefully Getting the R1 Out Soon....

If it would stop snowing for a damn week or so I wanna get the R1 out and wash it and give it a quick run. Took a few pics even though shes pretty dusty from sitting in the garage....

IMG_0023-1.jpg

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

messed around on photoshop with a few of them obviously, dont slam me too hard for that lol.

• 4 weeks later...

my teacher just bought a CBR 1000 is the a race edition model its green and white...looks badass, he did have a CBR 600 the was viper blue but some lady turned infront of him and toteled it

Well my buddy is going to Iraq and he just bought the GSXR he wants me to take care of it...but I gotta first learn how to ride it and get a license for a bike, man im going to have one fun summer lol

Well my buddy is going to Iraq and he just bought the GSXR he wants me to take care of it...but I gotta first learn how to ride it and get a license for a bike, man im going to have one fun summer lol

ahh thats cool. be careful!

nice bike :thumbsup:

im currently debating if i want to get a '09 ZX10R

thanks, yeah ive always loved kawasaki's bikes, given that ive raced motocross with them since i was 5 haha, but for sportbikes you cant pass up yamaha's performance. I think the zxr looks a little "stubby" but overall theyre nice bikes.

i think the ZX14R is stubby yeah

a47mgg.jpg

but the ZX10R and below look like some sort of a apache AH-64D mixed with a fighter jet, kind of.. they look MEAN

AH-64D ::

Apache_Longbow2.jpg

F-14 Tomcat Fighterjet ::

tomcat.jpg

and the outcome 09 Ninja ZX10R ::

nv58611_6_400.jpg

09 Ninja ZX10R ::

nv58611_6_400.jpg

im dumb, for some reason i thought this was a different model haha. but yeah i actually like the zx10 a lot, only thing i'd have to change is the exahust, looks like the end of a musket or something, easily change it out with a nice yosh set up.

and seb is right, whoever designed the zx14 needs to be shot, that thing is a wreck...

that or a gixxer 600

FAIL

too many people have them, yes theyre good learner bikes but i would just take my chance with a bike i want.. glad ive already had a GSX-R 600 to learn on, lol.. time to move up in the bike world.. 1000cc is next :devil:

if i do get a bike that is, lol

FAIL

too many people have them, yes theyre good learner bikes but i would just take my chance with a bike i want.. glad ive already had a GSX-R 600 to learn on, lol.. time to move up in the bike world.. 1000cc is next :devil:

if i do get a bike that is, lol

well for a girll a gsxr 600 is plenty of power if not more than enough, especially to start out on. and around here i dont see them near as much as older cbr's, which i just hate.

idk why people mod bikes.. they're f*cking fast as crap and are loud as hell factory.. why do you need to do ANYTHING to them after purchasing?

most poeple only change out an exhaust system mainly to change the sound. I only put a graves racing exhaust on because it sounded like it was an electric motor, plus they look nasty and give a bit more power.

On the other hand, as for turboing bikes, that is retarded. You cant even keep the front end on the ground the way it is when you get on it. can you imagine hitting full bost on a bike??!

billy the reason for that IMO is adrinaline junkies

and i had a friend that had a boosted GSX-R 1000.. talk about crazy >_<

he wrecked it going down mt eagle mountain and was in a coma for a while, now he rides a candy green busa

• 2 weeks later...
thats an awsome bike

its really not, seeing that the ZX-10R is actually faster up to 185mph, where it is governed at, in 5th gear..

the ZX14R might be faster than a ZX10-R if both were modded.. but stock for stock the 10 PWNS it..

the 14 is just to big, ugly, and heavy. what makes it worse is i love kawa's but yet i hate the 14

Archived