1993 Del Sol Project.

Repsol

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, i'm getting a little tired of black on black. I wouldn't mind it as bad if they weren't scuffed from the accident, or had a gloss finish. Tire Foam or Black Magic on Matte = Disaster.

I was thinking about that route too.

If those run a bit much money wise for you which is understandable...you can always consider the slightly heavier but nice gram lights like below.

dsc150701smalldi6.jpg

If those run a bit much money wise for you which is understandable...you can always consider the slightly heavier but nice gram lights like below.

57f's FTW on Samba :thumbsup:

336949_52_full.jpg

That's a lot. Even though it's clean. I mean, I'd buy the crap out of it if I had the money.

It's a prize winning showcar with tons of upgrades... *shrugs* Can't blame him for asking that much. Better than this guy though:

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/863530366.html

That's a lot. Even though it's clean. I mean, I'd buy the crap out of it if I had the money.

I'm pretty sure that car was sold not long after he put it up for sale. He put it up for sale a while ago now. I would have bought the car if I didn't already have mine and stuff done to it. The price is about right for the amount of work and condition he kept it in.

Only thing I don't get is why he wanted to keep the takata harnesses as their probably only good for a few more years since he had them a while. Plus they go nicely with the Corbeau CR1's he had in there.

Yeah. Aren't Recaro's more comfortable?

Matter of opinion really. Although the Corbeau's aren't as much money as Recaro's they are quite nice. I had the same set he did but never got around to putting both of mine in my del sol. I did have the driver seat in for a while and it was nice. They're only uncomfortable if you have a waist over 34" as they are tight seats. Corbeau's are nice because they have the covering for the high-wear areas whereas Recaro doesn't offer that on any of their seats.

Here's a quick pic of mine when I was dynamating the whole cab of the sol. Don't mean to threadjack or anything.

corbeauseats1in5.jpg

It's a prize winning showcar with tons of upgrades... *shrugs* Can't blame him for asking that much. Better than this guy though:

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/863530366.html

Holy hell! 15k? gtfo!

That's retarded. This guy expects to get back what he has in the car PLUS profit. That's not the way it works.

And for that kind of green, I would expect some impressive dyno sheets and time slips.

That car is ugly, the paint is really nice. Woohoo he has an edelbrock turbo kit. I'd like to see what it ran before I payed 6000 for it. Maybe 7. He's smoking crack for wanting 15K for it.

• 4 weeks later...
Mileage Update : 187,5**

Will have it exact tomorrow. Don't feel like going outside, it's freaking cold.

some of us racking up the miles on our sols!

you think you'll hit 200k next year? 12.5k miles?

i do that in a year >_< plus some.

and i'm 18

yeah same here, I got my car two years ago and It had 142K on it. I put atleast 1K miles on my car every two weeks. I'm working on 187,7** now I believe, i'll update that when I get back from court today.

yeah same here, I got my car two years ago and It had 142K on it. I put atleast 1K miles on my car every two weeks. I'm working on 187,7** now I believe, i'll update that when I get back from court today.

nice!

uh oh, courty >_< >_< >_<

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have my eyes out on some rims, They're not any of the ones that I posted in the poll some time ago. I'm not going to say anything, I shall make you all wait and see. :D

Archived