1993 Del Sol Project.

Repsol

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just say i'm sticking with 15's and getting a 205/50 series tire.

Edit: I'm at almost 189K miles, and Mike will probably be the only person that knows what rims i'm getting.

I'll just say i'm sticking with 15's and getting a 205/50 series tire.

Edit: I'm at almost 189K miles, and Mike will probably be the only person that knows what rims i'm getting.

well u gotta roll up to dover sometime and we will all chill when i get my sol done.

I know there are quite a few of you that aren't going to like the new rims, but I don't give a hoot, because I like them.

thats all that matters...

PM me a pic if you have one...

My dad works for a transport company (hauling dead people from hospital to hospital and back) and he makes a good 280 per trip/day.

Paid by the mile? That generally works out VERY well.

Paid by the mile? That generally works out VERY well.

Actually no. It's 200 per trip gas and van provided (meals too). Then he gets 20 bucks an hour during his wait time which is usually 2-4 hours. He transports bodies from the Springfield, MO hospital to St. Louis, MO....then St. Louis takes whatever organs for transplants and then he takes the body back to Springfield. It is usually a 14 hour day but for the kind of money it's worth it.

I like the new wheels. Actually I like the BC's but if you're going with something other than black the change is good.

Yeah, it's not that I don't like them, i'm just tired of black on black. I need something that stands out more.

That's heartbreaking Dylan.

Yes... I know. I can't wait for spring to start back up, then i'll make bank again.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay it's been forever since I've actually done something to my car excluding the steelies. Hopefully HID's will be ordered this week or next week. I'm close to getting the five speed conversion done. Sending some Honda Parts back tomorrow for a good refund, which will get me my si tranny. Once I sell the Club's, I'll take that and what I have in the bank to order new rims. To wrap it all up I'm planning for the following within the next two - three months:

- HID's.

- Tranny Swap.

- New Rims And Tires.

- Mudflaps.

- JDM Steering Wheel.

Hopefully I can get this stuff within that time frame. If not, i've let you all down. >_<

well i was skimming through your thread and i noticed you were looking at some rims and different options.....well today i saw a white ek hatch that was clean as fck!! and it was rolling on some PINK!!!! yup... PINK!!! gt3's lol... they looked pretty dam clean.. well i liked them.. matter of opinion really :D

Depends on how much, and if you're including all the hardware. :)

hardware? from what i remember they just clip on to the side skirt peice. i removed those a long time ago when first starting my body work so i dont really remember what goes to what if it had hardware its on in the same bucket with everything else besides the interior peices.

theres not really hardware with the mudflaps, just screws if thats what youre talking about

yah they are prolly in the bucket along with various interior and other screws and plastic stuff i had to take off give me a month and when my car is done and i got the interior and everything back together ill figure out which of the left over screws belong to the mud flaps.

yah they are prolly in the bucket along with various interior and other screws and plastic stuff i had to take off give me a month and when my car is done and i got the interior and everything back together ill figure out which of the left over screws belong to the mud flaps.

the head is wider on them

backing the car out of a few inches of snow causes them to tear through the splash guard... thus why i have 3 of my 4 guards on :laugh:

Lol Yeah. Well, My girlfriend's still making a decision on getting pink rota boost or white buddy club p1's on her 4door. slammed on anything with an integra is just sexy in my opinion.

Archived