Funds for a paint job?

TLontheDL

My truck has no dents..

They're actually using this method at a local heating and air company that was just bought out by a franchise..

Rather than laying down six thousand dollars for a repaint they're wrapping them in the company colors with vinyl and labeling. It'll last a long time.

My truck has no dents..

They're actually using this method at a local heating and air company that was just bought out by a franchise..

Rather than laying down six thousand dollars for a repaint they're wrapping them in the company colors with vinyl and labeling. It'll last a long time.

4-5 years :thumbsup: Longer than a Maaco paint job!

That is awesome but honestly I would have kept that beamer in black IMO. That is still a cool idea. Any links on company's that do this?

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/06/bmw-own...k-car-to-white/

Only if you can stretch it tight enough to hide the dents! :thumbsup:

That and make sure no one leans against it! :crazy:

This is the easiest way to make money. If they hit your car in that same spot thats already been dented, you can have that person fix your dent. :devil:

I actually like it in white. Im tired of black cars.

i saw this on speed vision a few years ago and it was like 6 grand to do it. kind of stupid because for 6 grand you could just get a new paint job. but this one is probably cheaper.

they also had this on Taxi if anyone saw that movie with the four hot brasilian bitches driving the BMDUBS

Yeah, I saw something on SPEED about this a few years ago too. Usually it's done with complex graphics which add significantly to the expense, so I'm sure just flat white would be a lot cheaper. For this dude to get an american flag on his old stang was like 6k and it looked great...

They also did a write-up about doing this DIY-style in Honda Tuning several months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived