So what does a mint 92 Acura RS go for?

you can make way more then a grand in akron, these people see an import and have visions of body kits, huge wings, and big rims, in other words there are alot of ricers in akron, but the few that arnt ricers would pay more than that, just cause its so damn clean

hes got a very nice lawn btw

you can make way more then a grand in akron, these people see an import and have visions of body kits, huge wings, and big rims, in other words there are alot of ricers in akron, but the few that arnt ricers would pay more than that, just cause its so damn clean

hes got a very nice lawn btw

I am thinking of Ebaying it and see what happens? I know people back east kill for rust free cars! :thumbsup:

I'd buy it because I love 2nd gens.

It is minty fresh! Clean as hell, I cant believe I am even debating on buying it! How ever there is a Del Sol out there I am trying to get! :thumbsup: 95, Samba green, 67,000 original miles, AEM CAI, lowered on Teins, and KYB AGX's, Skunk2 Air intake, new tires, brakes, act clutch! :drool:

i just creamed i bit! lol, but seriously get the sol its sooo nice

Guy is iin Cali on business, and will not be back til 1 week! There are supposedly 3 others that emailed first! Short of offering a reach around, I have done all I can to try to get him to see me first! >_<

Guy is iin Cali on business, and will not be back til 1 week! There are supposedly 3 others that emailed first! Short of offering a reach around, I have done all I can to try to get him to see me first! >_<

tell him you can have money in hand

best teggy IMO love those it was my first car and you could easily make a $1000 profit on that where im from...its pretty much impossible to find a 2nd gen with no rust...its pretty much impossible to find a 2nd gen in good shape period...i would love to have that car!!

Archived