So what does a mint 92 Acura RS go for?

best teggy IMO love those it was my first car and you could easily make a $1000 profit on that where im from...its pretty much impossible to find a 2nd gen with no rust...its pretty much impossible to find a 2nd gen in good shape period...i would love to have that car!!

100% original! :drool:

+1^^^^but buy the sol to sell to me for cheap :D

The scumbag, sold Sol on Ebay! :rant: He never even mentioned it was on Ebay, if he had I would of forgotten about it and moved on!!!!!!!!! :(

you know im in a tribe called tribe-smack-a-hoe, and ill go smack a hoe fo sho

I never got to even see the car! I am wondering if he put it on Criagslist, then had a crapton of cals, then listed it on Ebay after? Or did both at once to make sure he sold it! Here is email, after 2 weeks of drooling waiting, and pining for that Sol! I want to bash his face in! :thumbsup:

sorry cheif sold the car on ebay last night actually ended up getting 8200 for it on bids had to let i go. wife almost cryd when we let it go.If i see any locally i will sure emial you about them. Im sorry man i really would of liked to of sold it you. cause you seemed like you would take really good care of it. But we literally double what we were asking. Have a good night man.Sorry once again

Archived