robotlander rides the ferry

wannaBstuntin

So Rick came to CT on Friday night. We hit up Mohegan Sun for some free drinks and played some slots/blackjack. Then went to the Big E on Saturday, followed by Foxwoods/MGM for my friend's 21st b-day.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pics/vids of the festivities, but I got a few car shots in.

Rick should have an abundance of vids when he gets on though.

Here's a couple of my favs, and a link to the rest:

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o281/rzeilman/Car/WRX/

sweeeet! I like how it didn't hit the bottom on the sidewalk... :D

I remember doing this at like 3 or 4 a.m. after a long night of partying...I drove my friend's car down the sidewalk, but we put rocks under to make a "ramp" lol it was because we had parked her car in a restaurant parking lot and they had closed the parking lot lol

• 3 weeks later...

well, i figured i would post the vids of my scooby eating ryan's civic

yeah yeah, i know i say im against street racing and all that and these vids will make me look like a hypocrite. but in my defense, this was a two lane highway with big trees on both sides of the road (no risk of crossing over into oncoming traffic in case of accident), and it was really really really empty and i could tell because it had really really really long straight sections.

I filmed this while driving since i had no passenger so i apologize for the quality. towards the end of this vid, i let ryan catch up and do a ricer flyby. he is still accelerating hard and i just floor the gas pedal in 5th and pass him with no problem. :ninja:

this time i had a passenger so i downshifted and had fun. got up to 127 (according to gps) rather easily.

Yea that road is the only one I've ever gone 125 on. Straight as hell with hardly ever any other traffic.

Beginning of the first vid, after the horn, I missed the shift completely so I was just in neutral hahahaha >_<

End of the first vid is the best part.

Boooooost!!

You can tell I tried to take off around that first turn at 3:10, but the people in front of us were too close and too slow....plus we were late so I had to turn around

We only went through about 2 turns, but there's like 6 of them and going through them at like 60+ is fun as hell....especially at night with the lights from the airport runway all lit up.

Also, if I had known you were videotaping, I would have done some crazy drifts hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

More photos from my cell phone. At the Big E in Springfield, MA.

A real live dinosaur

SSPX0426.jpg

A little girl feeding the baby aminals

SSPX0399.jpg

five-oh

SSPX0404.jpg

SSPX0405.jpg

Dude making some amazing new fudge concoction

SSPX0416.jpg

Footlong corndogs

SSPX0410.jpg

Beeeeer

SSPX0414.jpg

Lots o model cars

SSPX0419.jpg

My fav

SSPX0420.jpg

Rick and his knife fetish

SSPX0394.jpg

heh. that is an awesome knife. they said it would cut through bone no problem.

i could be their poster boy!

i dont remember any dinosaur. hmm.

pretty soon youre going to be riding the ferry. we will have to start a new thread.

i dont remember any dinosaur. hmm.

Must have been all that alcohol you were drinking at 11am :thumbsup:

The dino was behind one of the buildings. When we got split up I saw it.

I might just drive around. Probably will be cheaper in gas for me, since I managed to get down to Myrtle Beach on $80 worth of gas (back when it cost almost twice as much as it does now).

Archived