ROAD TRIPPIN!!!

cmgogo

Well once again, packing everything i own into/onto the del sol, and am moving yet again, this time a little more than the last time, this time all the way back to the west coast.

heres the route

The route

if your somewhat along the way, lemme know, ill swing by!

yeah i know, im pulling a reverse rick, going from the right (but really retarded) coast to the best coast!

If you got a lot of stuff you'll taking that would suck. But If you fit everything in the trunk fine then Del Sol's a great trip car IMO. Very comfy when its just you!

Truck freight FTW! You can fit alot of stuff on a pallet! :thumbsup:

Im originaly from P-town, and TBH hate the east coast, so its time to go back to the roots ya know. As far as freight, selling everything just about to pay for the trip, so that wont be a prob, getting a cargo holder (hitch platform, and yes, the sol has a hitch) fitting 2 50 gal totes on it, cargo topper (probably attatched to trunk lid) and pulling out the pass seat and shipping that home. Should give me plenty of space in the sol. But damn am i gunna be sore hehe.

rick, get down here and have a beer man!!!! Kinda too busy with work and school and whatnot to go anywheres.

Archived