I Don't Know if I can Do Another Honda/Acura...

90IntegraC1

I look on CL in Columbus OH and 85% of the Hondas for sale are unmodified. I bought my clean 00 hatch with GSR blades and a simple muffler. Nothing else. They are all over the place here.

This is what I want. Have you thought about a 2yr old one? They should just be coming off of leases right now for the first year models.

gal_lg4.jpg

The STI's pretty sick but dont get SRT anything but that!

WRX, not Sti.....SRT-4's are sick, i've driven them enough to know.

Most Subaru & SRT owners are d*cks, though.

Not that I know of...

Buy my Caddy

Northstar V8 MPG = FTMFL!!

do what u feel. i always been a big fan of the srt4. i would love to own one. Yah i hear u on collage umm not sure what schools are in west chester. but ive been to a few partys up there. if there is nothing wrong with the teggy just drive is as it is. but good luck. i looking to grad sometime next year from delaware tech. what did you go for school for?

You're going to have to work on your reading comprehension skills and spelling if you want to complete school...

Since you missed it, my Integra blew up and I sold it last summer.

I'm in school for Business Management.

I'm there Dan...

Apparently we're on the same page haha.

Couldn't make poker tonight cause I had work till 10 and I couldn't text you back, def. another time though!

Have you thought about a 2yr old one? They should just be coming off of leases right now for the first year models.

There are 2 Si's within 100 miles of me from '06 under 15K and they both have ridiculous body damage...

I like Eg's so much...

very very true, there is a guy with a SRT-4 that runs 12's and he thought he was big sh1t, untill my friend put him to shame in his '00 civic coupe. also there are countless guys in TN that have scoobies that talk major sh1t about everyone being slower than dogpiss and brag but yet they get beat by tigers Boosted EP3, lol

and a EG hatch FTW, i love them but there are just soo many people that have them its crazy.

i'm on the same boat as you. i have a kid looking to buy my hatch and i already know what i'm buyin next. the next car will be a 95-99 Eclipse GSX with the 7-bolt, means no crank walk.

and a EG hatch FTW, i love them but there are just soo many people that have them its crazy.

I see a lot around, but I've only seen one (Rob's) or two (K-swapped) EG's that even warrant any attention from me haha...

For example, clean EG's hatches with mild exterior work can look incredible!!

Check out some of the '92-'95 Civic Hatch's on here to see what's inspiring me to continue on with Honda...some beautiful/fast cars on that site.

i think i made my decision... :ninja:

i vote stay w/ honda.

not sure of the year but if you're willing to travel i know where there is a JDM DC SIR-G

needs minimal love, guy wants 9 but could possibly be talked down.

i personally dislike RHD for the inconvenience, well.. unless i were a mailman.

Maybe inconvenience for you, but it was perfectly fine when I had my SIR rex, it took about a week to get use to, because I had a 92 SI hatch which was obviously typical LHD

True Story

The STI's pretty sick but dont get SRT anything but that!

SRT's = Garbage

90: I really think you should attempt to get a 92-95 EG they are alot of fun...my 92 SI back in the day had a LS Vtec setup, completely N/A, running mid 13's, but then again I had mine completely stripped, and no passenger seating...which you would like to have lol

get a mazdaspeed3. my friend got one and that thing is awesome. i think its stock with 260 and 289 or something, and still gets good mileage. the interior is really nice, and theres plenty of room for all your hockey stuff. drove it to NYC and just left it in 6th the whole way

Archived