Hellz yeah

I..................... hate it.. why put a 350 in a honda.. i would really slap the guy that did this... yeah it might do 6's on juice but its still homo IMO

I..................... hate it.. why put a 350 in a honda.. i would really slap the guy that did this... yeah it might do 6's on juice but its still homo IMO

It'll do a lot more for a lot less. Plus it's got more wow factor than your EVO.

But whatever. :D

^that 'gay' honda would kill your car..

just lettin you know

and they put big motor in light cars.. cause you know.. its a light car haha

yes yes i crazy modded honda would kill my STOCK evo

It'll do a lot more for a lot less. Plus it's got more wow factor than your EVO.

But whatever. :D

and yes again it does have more wow factor than my STOCK evo

like i said IMO i would smack him and make him have another neck surgery.. that car is gay like i previously stated, but thats just my opinion...

oh and he might go straight faster than me, id love to see that civic on the touge, STOCK evo pwnage, lol

I see both sides of it really. I think its stupid to do such a swap but considering what it can do and that its actually been done it is pretty cool for that factor. Nothing I'd ever want to be apart of in any way but each to his/her own.

I'm with CT9A on this one, I'd rather his evo anyday of the week! I don't really get drag racing...unless its the uber-fast proper drag cars, cos they usually end up blowing up n thats awesome...lol

I'd rather watch some racing that actually involves some skill. (where as in drag racing its pretty much just about the mechanics, and how quickly you can launch and change gear).

Thank you :thumbsup:

Have you ever seen the inside cam on real drag racers during their quarter mile sprints? I dunno about you but it looks like it requires more than a little skill...

I think that thing looks crazy sick... And 7s? That's outta control...

yes yes very true, but it was never stated as "skill-less" just not as skillful as others

Actually, Seb said he would rather see driving that requires skill. Intimating that drag racing doesn't require skill. Nevertheless, I'd love to have a car that ran 7s.

with such a short wheel base i bet its pretty squrly. i've kinda got a love hate thing going with it too. its kinda cool that you can stuff such a big engine into such a small car. wasn't that the whole principle that made Carrol Shelby famous for the cobra? but at teh same time its ugly and way beyond what i'm capable of handling.

I don't like it simply because it is no longer a Honda. The only thing honda about that is the frame and exterior. He could have just as easily done this and swapped it into a grandam or a cavalier. At least it would have still been a chevrolet.

It's cool because it goes fast, but it definitely isn't a civic anymore. It is just a bastardized frame with a sbc shoved in it.

aint that what modding is about though? making something your own? something original?

and Rob, I didn't say it didn't take no skill, just skill to launch properly, change gear, and maybe hold the steering wheel like your hulk hogan...

:laugh:

Archived