Sooo....

CRG7

I knew my love for my Prelude would rub off on someone here :thumbup: Nice choice! I have a ton of parts lying around if you are ever looking for anything, I can also help you locate or fix anything on that rig

EDIT: Your going to have a hell of a time switching over the gauge faces, the needles on the oem cluster are VERY sensitive, if you barely touch any of them it throws the gauge off, happened to me with my water temp when I first got mine years ago because it had the same faces, I just ended up getting a whole new cluster.

I knew my love for my Prelude would rub off on someone here :thumbup: Nice choice! I have a ton of parts lying around if you are ever looking for anything, I can also help you locate or fix anything on that rig

lol, Thanks! I'll shoot you a PM :thumbsup:

Yay Chubs is back! Any recent pics of the lude?

this is my thread :p:laugh:

on a related note, the ricer pedal covers are gone. the ricer gauge faces are gone (tach is now f'ed up and starts at 3k, so another cluster will be coming). my interior contributions have been made to the car (ctr shift boot & skunk2 knob, my regular setup).

project mu knob is better :p

lol just messin, but are you using this for a clean and subtle DD or are you going to do a all balls out build and make some insane ludey?

Thanks! Yeah, my problem was that all of the ones I would have considered ended up being automatics (or red, lol). Good luck with the search! I know how lousy the search can be, haha, and unless you go for a 97-98, it is hard to find one that's under $6k or so.

I sold a 98 lude from the car lot w/ 120k mi for $5k cash. It was red AND an automatic! lol

..not to mention it had a rebuilt title.

This was it.

IMG_5742.jpg

lol, damn reds & automatics, they're evvvvverywhere! :p at least i found my prelude, so i don't have to deal with weeding through all of them again :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, lina!

may possibly pick a door up for it this coming weekend. it was going to be a definite, but my brother was supposed to do a brake line on the durango today and can't now that he's out of commission. otherwise, i have no complaints about the car. she runs good, and smooth, and is pretty comfortable. the back seat has also come in handy quite a few times (my niece, then dd'ing the past couple of days, and the hospital trip yesterday and tomorrow! lol)

Archived