New on honda forums

HotSauceH22

Hey guys i'm new here on Honda forums, but im no noob, haha. My username is Sportshift5thgen on preludepower.com

Names Tyler, i drive a 1999 prelude. Its all stock other than a weapon R short ram intake, Megan racing exhaust, NGK plugs, and a Sony head unit. Its automatic, but i am getting my 5 speed swap done, hopefuly before august. Then im gonna throw some more mods on my car. Let me know what you think (i know i need a drop)

I guess you guys want pics :p so here you go

l_baf01ef607e5bfb9f29614fcd1308751.jpg

I keep my headlights clear

l_2cf08422c7620b3005d2080440225667.jpg

l_1681185765a303822d4310ee2d6c85ad.jpg

I keep my interior immaculate ;)

l_62aa72786379793e56cfac9b28fc69c8.jpg

And my engine bay too

l_8eba9dcab0c7a5a97cf70fca61e276a8.jpg

l_2ae90ccb13021ad44bd34e800f29ff48.jpg

crapcan the Megan and get an actual N1. Looks much better than that straight out mess.

Aside from that, dump it on it's nuts and you're set.

Welcome. Park far enough away to not get hit by the sprinklers next time. No sense in messing with hard water spots in the paint. I spot some dirt on the driver's side floorboard in your interior picture. We'll let it slide this once, but never again. :)

very nice

welcome to HF

(if your over 18) noodz pls :)

If your under 18 some will still ask btw.

Anyway nice lude and welcome to HF! GL on the 'build'

Welcome, at least its not another Sol! Right?:thumbsup:

YAY to it not being a sol!!! lol

welcome man, nice ludey! im with ben, lose the megan exhaust, get the N1 so itll be the "broken style" not the straight out exhaust... other than that, good luck on the manual swap and hope you get alot of questions answered! :thumbsup:

welcome to hf!

nice car, but its red and an auto.

oh well, nothing is perfect. =P

Now if it were red and manual, then perfection :thumbsup:

Red is a little bit over done tbh. But then again black is right up there in terms of overdone. (Owns a black del sol :( )

It has nothing to do with "over done" for me, I simply think it's an ugly color on a car :p

• 3 weeks later...
welcome to hf!

nice car, but its red and an auto.

oh well, nothing is perfect. =P

What's wrong with Auto? Haha. The looks on your guys' faces when you found out it was auto was completely priceless. We was at CHILISSSSS! Their food sucks by the way. bleh

I found out there's a 385whp Prelude in red, that's local to where I'm at. He's on stock spokes, slammed; and has an N1.

Very plain looking car. Very quick moving car.

Archived