Do you sag your pants?

TLontheDL

^say what you want... but my pants hangin off my ass is more comfortable than them pulled up around my belly button... (isnt it past your bed time grandpa...?..)

^say what you want... but my pants hangin off my ass is more comfortable than them pulled up around my belly button... (isnt it past your bed time grandpa...?..)

I can party you under a table any day, make no mistake about that.

And if you are ever wearing pants around your belly button, you're doing it wrong. Either that or you're a midget.

dont tell me how to dress. I buy my clothes, i wear them how i like.

I wasn't, and please continue to buy and wear whatever you please. But you will look like an idiot to me wearing them.

there's a difference between waist and hips, guys. wearing them below your hips is ridiculous, no one cares if you're wearing your calvins or your spider-mans.

I can party you under a table any day, make no mistake about that.

And if you are ever wearing pants around your belly button, you're doing it wrong. Either that or you're a midget.

i find this amusing. i fall in the work, drink, sleep, repeat kind of life style.

and i wear my pants a little below my hips it's more comfortable.

Well I sag my pants, but this is prolly as much as I would ever go...lol...but i cant say that i was ever felt up by an officer....although on sweetest day last year this sheriff about 27-28 (Super fine, might i add) pulled me over when i was doing 115 from the bar to home, and she let me go with a warning since it was 3am and sweetest day lol

324492664.jpg

hehehehehe I would have let her too lol jk jk

one time, a cop pulled me over and I was just staring at the cop lol and I couldn't talk for a second lol and the cop smiled and he is like it's ok go...

I was all dressed up in a skirt too hehe but I think the staring just got him to be nice lol

Archived