Appreciate Life

Tubbith

So, yesterday a buddy of mine that i have known for like 10 years died in a bike wreck. He was doin dumbcrap, a truck pulled a UTurn in front of him. He hit the back of the truck, flew about 160 feet and hit the car that was in front of the truck.

Point of this thread, dont for one minute, take life for granted. You never know when its your time to go. Enjoy everything to the fullest.

My condolences to you and his family.

As cool as motorcycles are, they're dangerous. I don't know how many times I have to reiterate it but I will con't to do so. I don't care if you're smart enough to not do stunts on a bike, your chances of being hurt or dead is far greater than in a car. Yes, we all take risk when we get in the car daily but the higher risk is being on a bike and/or motorcycle. Always remember: If its the cars fault, you loose.

My condolences to you and his family.

As cool as motorcycles are, they're dangerous. I don't know how many times I have to reiterate it but I will con't to do so. I don't care if you're smart enough to not do stunts on a bike, your chances of being hurt or dead is far greater than in a car. Yes, we all take risk when we get in the car daily but the higher risk is being on a bike and/or motorcycle. Always remember: If its the cars fault, you loose.

Agreed, and I am sorry to hear of your loss. A few years back, a similar thing happened to a guy I had had a fling with a while ago. He left behind a pregnant fiance, as well.

Bikes are FTL x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000+.

Thanks guys. I really for sorry for his family. They were always good to me and are really good people. I know this is tearin them up.

The only thing i have to keep telling myself is, if you act a fool on a bike, you are extremely decreasing your chances of livin a long life. It really sucks that he had to die. He was a good dude. But, (as evil as this sounds) when you "stunt" on a bike there is a good chance you wont live long. And this guy liked to show off. When he told me he got a bike i was worried.

I havent seen him in almost a year now, and the first news i got the other morning was about him hitting the back of a truck. It really sucks.

Bikes are FTL x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000+.

psssh. its all i can afford for the moment. =P

that sucks to hear you hadnt seen him for a year only to be surprised like that.

just keep your chin up man.

Archived