Daniel is a total hottieeeeee

EH6TunerDaniel

Does my "alleged" feelings about Ashley really need to be made public? is it necessary? lol. :blush:

yes you both seemed to have the same symptoms.

texting was the only form of sanity i had during that time. i was wired on those 5 hr energy shots and was still fighting to stay awake.

then i was sick yesterday from exhaustion.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can handle it. it was an interesting experience though.

Oh, and on the way back from cali we stopped in the little town in AZ that i used to live in before i moved out here and Lina met my mom.

god i hate my mom. lol

I was trying to see my little bro and my nephew but we couldnt get ahold of him. then i got to drive through a wicked ass monsoon on the way back. lots of rain and lightning.

but you like monsoons

I love them. but i was driving a sick person. and apparently hondas like to hydroplane.

oh thanks for stopping bye and seeing my new crib and swimming in the pool we just got ass.

i hate your mom

and now i hate you

we didnt think you were in tucson.

Does my "alleged" feelings about Ashley really need to be made public? is it necessary? lol. :blush:

yes you both seemed to have the same symptoms.

texting was the only form of sanity i had during that time. i was wired on those 5 hr energy shots and was still fighting to stay awake.

then i was sick yesterday from exhaustion.

Lina says your feelings arent "alleged" lol. She says its obvious on both you guys' parts.

if i was home, i wouldnt be on the forums because of the lack of the internetz

i thought that problem was solved... i'm so confused. i should thank you for stopping over in new york, then :rant: :p

i thought that problem was solved... i'm so confused. i should thank you for stopping over in new york, then :rant: :p

no i lives out in the sticks, problem will never be solved. occasionally when i was in "town" i would bring the toplap and steal the fast interwebz.

i doesnt even knows where you lives in ny

no i lives out in the sticks, problem will never be solved. occasionally when i was in "town" i would bring the toplap and steal the fast interwebz.

i doesnt even knows where you lives in ny

lol, i lived in land of 56k for too long. i don't think we had the option for high-speed (via dsl) until 2002 or 2003, haha.

i live by pa and dirty jersey. i get to be a new yorker, buy cheap(er) cigarettes in pa, and cheap gas in jersey :thumbsup:

yeah we have no option for highspeed of any kind. but go a mile in either direction of our house and they have it. f*cking lame. we tried getting satellite nonsense but they wanted like 2 grand just to put the dish up.

yeah we have no option for highspeed of any kind. but go a mile in either direction of our house and they have it. f*cking lame. we tried getting satellite nonsense but they wanted like 2 grand just to put the dish up.

i considered going satellite. i use directv, and silly me for thinking direcway was part of their company, lol. we could get cable television (not until around '00-'01'ish though lol), but no cable internets.

yeah we have directv as well. before that waaaaay back in the day we had the ol metal antenna on the roof. talk about throwback

so sorry for the jack dan/lina/buttseckers

yeah we have directv as well. before that waaaaay back in the day we had the ol metal antenna on the roof. talk about throwback

lol, same same. only channels 2 & 5 (cbs & fox) came in clearly. 4 (nbc), 7 (abc), and 11 (wb) had fuzzy pictures that were unwatchable the majority of the time :laugh:

a baby? huh? I'm the girl and I don't see a baby anywhere!? loool

Ashley, are you feeling better now? :)

Thinking about Ashley probably kept Rick up more than those energy drinks haha :D good thing he is not tired anymore...

Colter, really didn't think you were in AZ...

Hmm, daniel & Lina...1st HF hook up...therefore 1st HF marriage? lol

I imagine that they are the first HF couple.

I doubt they are the first HF hookup. HF has been around for awhile.

marriage, now that would be history in the making. imagine the story you tell your family. "oh, we met on a car discussion website"

talk about a match made in heaven. lol

Archived