tire brands?

There is no best. 1. It depends on the type of driving you do and what you want out of a tire (i.e. comfort, handling, launching). Then there comes down to a personal preference between the best of each from each company.

That said, Nankang has to be among the best. I heard that they'll be the official tire for Formula 1 in 2009.

Wow, I have falkens on the Sol. I think Im getting the Nankangs for the civic, and I should go ahead and order some for the Sol too. Im going to try to go for the super soft 600 treadwear rating too. The higher the number the better!

ive never herd of the Nankangs

Not real surprising. They are some of the best. That being said, as long as you don't cheap out you're fine. I am considering Kumhos for my new wheels.

I've always used yokohamas, they have good response and grip... i think when i get the TE's ill get the yokohama advan neovas :thumbsup:

IMO advan FTW

I personally like Pirelli/Yokohama. I also like BFGoodrich.. Lol.

Nankang has been known to make some cheap garbage tires. Then again, you ALWAYS get what you pay for. Wanna' be cheap? Buy low grade Nankangs.. Wanna' be really good with your money? Buy high quality Nankangs..

I think the quality depends on what model of tire. There are many good tire brands out there but it doesn't mean all the tires they produce are top notch. I could name a good tire for half the brands out there.

If your looking for tires, decide what type of tire is best for you (as Nate said). After you have that down figure out how much you are lookng to spend, then search through tires and see what fits your requirements. Then post which tires you are looking at and then we can further help you. Tirerack.com has a lot I reviews too when you are searchng through tires both from tirerack and users.

Archived