Sol is for sale (Price drop)

solinmysol

No offense, but what is the point of bumping the damn thread, when I haven't seen it fall farther than the 5th post down?

i just get on every night and make sure it is at the top before i go to sleep haha.... gotta get it sold before i go back to school...... thanks for the free bump tho.

i will give you my 94 Civic LX with subs and aftermarket sound system for this car hahaha....

:thumbsup: j/k.... ive had many offers.... none with enough cash to help me out....someone come test drive this so you get a loan and take it off my hands..... beautiful car.....

You know what divine intervention is?

That's right. That's exactly what it means.

God came down from heaven and stopped this mothafuggin sale.

well that mofo better get back here and get it going or send me like 3k cash haha

bump 7k cash takes it

Find a cheap Z6,trans, ECU, mounts, and what ever else you need! Remove all your good crap, then sell for $4000K, hell you know I sold mine for $6K!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Then you will have a kickass suspension, tire, rims, swap, and turbo set up! :drool:

Find a cheap Z6,trans, ECU, mounts, and what ever else you need! Remove all your good crap, then sell for $4000K, hell you know I sold mine for $6K!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Then you will have a kickass suspension, tire, rims, swap, and turbo set up! :drool:

i know! i have a crap ton of money in this thing..... i wont go below 7..... hell at this point im on the fence..... im about to just keep my 2 jobs and get a few credit cards to consolidate my stupid ass hospital bill and stuff. then keep the sol in a storage unit

nah not on autotrader.... i have 2 people in a bid war right now though so haha should sell soon :( also, not getting rid of my tracker first because i refuse to drive my sol in the snow/rain..... thats why it is as nice as it is.

also, i have good insurance now.... i did not when i was not so healthy a few months back...

I am going to come to Ohio, and beat your asss with a boat paddle, steal your Sol, and give it back after you figure something else out!!! :nono: Or we can play a little game I like to call insurance fraud!!! :thumbsup:

Why no Aim??

• 1 month later...
It's getting late in the year to be trying to sell a nice Sol. Any more luck with it?

Its gone and he made more money than he was asking! :thumbsup: Cash and trade for nice bike, then sold bike! :)

I think this thread can be closed!! :thumbsup:

Archived