Sol is for sale (Price drop)

solinmysol

Engine (all work done by Slowmotion Motorsports Less than 900 miles on the engine Block: CP Pistons 9:1 Eagle H beam Rods Full ARP studs ACL Bearings Micropolished crank Cometic headgasket Blox crank seal OEM timing belt OEM waterpump ALL seals and gaskets replaced Head: brand new OEM honda valves, valve springs, retainers. Custom Valve Cover Turbo Products: Precision 660cc injectors walbro high comp fuel pump Garrett T3/04 57 Trim turbo Custom Charge Piping (as&p preformance) Turbonetics 38mm wastegate Greddy BOV Drag Log Manifold Custom FMIC Full Innovate LC-1 Wideband Greddy full auto turbo timer @ 7 psi - Crome Pro (tuned by Corey @ slowmotion motorsports in Columbus OH Suspension: KYB Adjustables Ground Control Coilovers Energy suspension Bushings skunk 2 camber kit Exhaust: Custom 2 3/4 inch Piping sp2 outlet Stopping Power: D/S rotors Larger Brembo blank calipers (front) drilled rotors (rear) Hawk HPS pads all around Shoes and Socks: (also less than 900 miles on these) TSW Volcano 16 inch wheels Falken Ziex 912's 205/45/16 Gadgets: Lilliput 7 inch touch screen Custom in dash mount JBL components Kenwood 750 watt amp, mtx 750 watt amp and crossover 2 JBL 10 inch bass tubes boost gauge Viper alarm w/ proximity sensor I have EVERY single record for EVERY thing that has ever been done to this vehicle since it left the dealership in 94 (over $35,000 in recipts) It spent 90% of its life in FL, and has ZERO rust anywhere (including underneath it) Lifetime clear coat, paint is amazing for the vehicle being a 94. This car pulls EXTREMELY hard and has SOOOO much more potential with a more aggressive tune. Slowmotion Motorsports rates this block build at anywhere from 450-650whp, the setup as of now is around 315whp, and in this vehicle, that is extremely fast. Handles extremely well, and is SUPER reliable. I love this car, but will not have a garage to store it in next year and have to pay some bills so my loss is for sure your gain. I spent over 5,000 on the block and head alone 2 months ago, this engine is brand new basically. I know I am forgetting lots of things, so please feel free to give me a call or text at 330-831-6417 with any questions. I want this car to go to a good home, and have MUCH more invested in the past 2 months than I am even selling this for, and have recipts to back this up.

Looking to sell for $7400 obo.... i simply will not take under 7 for this car, it is too nice and i have 7k in it in the past 2-4 months.

entertaining offers.

pics:

100_0429.jpg

100_0426.jpg

100_0425.jpg

100_0432.jpg

block3.jpg

wait so why are you selling this?

and good thing i didnt make that new sig yet

I need some cash to pay off the crap im working 2 jobs to try and keep up with.... and i wana start building a race car

.....and i wana start building a race car

Put a roll cage in this one, add an extinguisher, wear a helmet, done.

Very nice setup. Tough sell in rough economic times though. Good luck.

yeah this car is on its way towards a race car already

yes and no, you have to build a race car to spec. this car by no means would ever pass the correct inspections. they can make you tear ur engine down to look for illegal modifications, and whether you understand the rules correctly or not, you will then forever be labeled as a cheater...wont get you very far at all.

all depends on the kind of racing you intend on doing I guess. serious for-cash racing yes, if you want to just run open for a fun weekend toy you'll never be competitive but can have alot of fun.

Well it really even depends on what you label as competative. Cause there are street class competitions poping up all over with pretty limited restrictions.

If you'll wanting to build a "racecar" though I doubt the del sol would be the best start.

If you'll wanting to build a "racecar" though I doubt the del sol would be the best start.

exactly . unless your name is sport injection. haha a friend has custom smallblock 350 mounts for a crx.....??? haha :thumbsup:

Archived