Where can I find bigger condoms?

TLontheDL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well if you have sagging sacks, its a good idea to bag them too so they don't bounce around too much. one can develop testicle cancer!

exactly, lance never bagged his groceries and look what happened to him

exactly, lance never bagged his groceries and look what happened to him

the guy likes big penis. if girls like big shafts, do homosexuals like them small since going through the anus is prob painful? WTF?

damaged: no such thing as tmi here >_<

the Miracle manbag, perfect new market segment to explore. It lifts and separates while rejuvinating that tired satchel, you'll feel like you just hit puberty again.

im actually still waiting for my balls to drop, so it goes over quite easily

You and half this forum by the looks of it. I'm definitely going to be an old man around here :wink:

the guy likes big penis. if girls like big shafts, do homosexuals like them small since going through the anus is prob painful? WTF?

damaged: no such thing as tmi here >_<

nah. homosexuals sniff poppers and use analeaze. they still like 'em big. (exact words from a drag queen friend of mine)

oh I'm sure there definitely is. im sure you're probably not interested in knowing about my sexual activities and preferences. haha.

haha, 2g1c makes an appearance!

and I am sure that all the lonely honda guys, and a couple domestic owners here would love to read about your sexual activities and whatnot...

haha, 2g1c makes an appearance!

and I am sure that all the lonely honda guys, and a couple domestic owners here would love to read about your sexual activities and whatnot...

I'm sure they would. but they're not going to. however, if they're at the meet I'm sure they'll hear some rather rude conversations while I'm drunk...

Archived